QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What does everyone think about a Ghibli Tavern Discord?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Site Related Suggestions & Bug Reports What does everyone think about a Ghibli Tavern Discord? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Should we have a Ghibli Tavern Discord?
Yes
No
Results
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  What does everyone think about a Ghibli Tavern Discord?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So I've recently downloaded Discord, and it's an awful lot of fun chatting with communities that I'm a part of, and it got me thinking... what would you guys think about making a Ghibli Tavern discord? It might be kind of pointless, considering we basically just talk to each other on here, but maybe it'd be better for more realtime communication with each other? What's everyone's thoughts on this?

07.18.2017, 09:51 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It might be good for people who are less inclined to make posts but still want to talk at times. I've never used Discord though, so I guess I'm unsure.

07.19.2017, 04:18 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.16.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've been a member of a chat room or two and I was having fun at first, but then I felt the pressure to go into the room everyday just so i could do my part, so to speak, and I just kinda got tired of it... In the rooms, if you even looked in to see who was there, then anyone else that was there would know immediately and many tried to just start talking and I didn't really want too, but felt that if i didn't say anything then I'd be considdered rude... I still have two or three people that keep wanting me to 'friend' them and start talking again.

Me?, I like the way it is in here, I don't feel the pressure that I HAVE to talk to someone or say something. If I don't want to say anything (hush now) then I'm OK with that.

For my, I would have to say no, I'm happy where I am...

07.19.2017, 10:57 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51 Homepage of husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks