QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli 'eggs'
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli 'eggs' » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Ghibli 'eggs'Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I looked for the appropriate thread, but couldn't find it so I started a new one...

I found this in a comic strip that I follow named "Oh, Brother", mainly about a younger brother and an older sister and mostly about how he exasperates her with his behaviour... My daughter is about 7 yrs older than my oldest son and so I think about them a little when I read this strip...

Not all is exasperation, as you can see...

09.25.2017, 12:20 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't really have to explain these... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.25.2018, 01:31 AM.

07.25.2018, 01:26 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
rompglide
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.07.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You will never get bored with Miyazaki films. Always the best!!

07.30.2018, 09:57 AM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not exactly an 'egg', but I've been watching a series of youtube films called "Japanology". They vary from riding a sleeper train from Tokyo to Izumi; a daycare center; how lunches are prepared in different grades.

Just a wide variety of different aspects of Japanese life. In one a girl is showing her bedroom. Messy in the morning, them (time-lapse) cleaned up, and later preparing it for sleeping. As she added stuffed toys to the futon, she was at one point holding a bird cage with Jiji in it...

Going back to more of the films...

hahaha, been watching Japanese films for a few hours now on Youtube. Just saw one that reminded me of "Return of the Cat". It seems that on the Tokyo Seibu Ikebukuro Line back since 2013, a cat has been riding the train on its own, apparently going back and forth, occasionally with another cat. I don't know when the filmclip was made, so I don't know how long the cat did this.

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.12.2018, 09:47 PM.

08.12.2018, 03:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks