QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - OCD movies that you can recommend
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » OCD movies that you can recommend » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.07.17
  OCD movies that you can recommendPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rompglide Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi. I am trying to make a list of psychiatric movies for my school paper. Can you suggest some movie titles pertaining to obsessive-compulsive disorder?

11.08.2017, 10:57 AM rompglide is offline   Profile for rompglide Add rompglide to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I believe The Aviator is one such film.

My Anime List

11.08.2017, 01:16 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
ragstack
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ragstack Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Same movie that comes to my mind about OCD

11.08.2017, 05:04 PM ragstack is offline   Profile for ragstack Add ragstack to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There was another earlier bio-pic about Howard Hughes. I think it was called "The Howard Hughes Story" and covered his later life and death and the various people who came forwards to claim part of his estate.

Also "The Amazing Howard Hughes" with Tommy Lee Jones, made a year after Hughes' death.

I'm unaware of any other person who has suffered the more extreme end of OCD illness about whom a film has been made.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.08.2017, 05:22 PM.

11.08.2017, 05:22 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
ragstack
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ragstack Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think the Aviator discussed the treatment

11.10.2017, 02:51 PM ragstack is offline   Profile for ragstack Add ragstack to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks