QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - HOORAY! HOWL'S M.C. - REGION 1 RELEASE DATE! plus TOTORO & Whisper!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions HOORAY! HOWL'S M.C. - REGION 1 RELEASE DATE! plus TOTORO & Whisper! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.09.05
HOORAY! HOWL'S M.C. - REGION 1 RELEASE DATE! plus TOTORO & Whisper!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by howl_chan_wa_kawaii Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hooooooorraaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!

Disney will be releasing:

Howl's Moving Caste,
My Neighbor Totoro, and
Whisper of the Heart

on Region 1 DVD on March 7, 2006!!!!!!!

So far Totoro is already available for pre-order via Amazon.com from the Disney website below:

http://www.ultimatedisney.com/comingsoon.html

sekai no yakusoku.
- Promise of the World

-- Why did Chihiro have to let go of Haku's hand? Why Chihiro do you make me cry buckets of tears?... sob--

Please report pirated Ghibli/Disney products: tips@disneyantipiracy.com or the confidential Antipiracy voice mail hotline, 818-560-3300.
Please protect Mr. Miyazaki's works.

My Howl's MC viewing addiction - final theatre count: 11 showings

11.21.2005, 02:13 AM howl_chan_wa_kawaii is offline   Profile for howl_chan_wa_kawaii Add howl_chan_wa_kawaii to your buddy list Send an Email to howl_chan_wa_kawaii
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here is the cover art of Whisper from animatedbliss.com

11.27.2005, 06:40 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
OYM Angel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.12.05
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OYM Angel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't wait to get these. I've been waiting for Whisper to be released here, and I'll get to preview it on TCM next month!

12.15.2005, 07:54 PM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks