QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Yaa Minna!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Yaa Minna! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.11.05
  Yaa Minna!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mayuna Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello ^__^
My name's Mayuna, I'm 16, Dutch/Japanese and I love Ghibli!! I guess you all do My favs are Howl's Moving Castle, Mimi wo Sumaseba and Laputa XD There are still a movie (My Neighbors the Yamadas) and some short movies I haven't seen, so I'm still working on my Ghibli knowledge

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!

12.11.2005, 02:51 PM Mayuna is offline   Profile for Mayuna Add Mayuna to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi Mayuna, welcome !

Yea all of us here definitely love Ghibli movies! I really enjoyed watching Howl in a theatre back in April. One of the best cinematic experiences indeed.

Anyway hope that you will enjoy your stay here .

12.12.2005, 07:09 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Kazuya
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.10.05
konichiwa!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey mayuna! i really 1 a japanese fren but...............
i'm just 10. so i hope dat i can b ur fren!

Post last edited by Kazuya on 12.17.2005, 07:41 AM.

12.14.2005, 04:47 AM Kazuya is offline   Profile for Kazuya Add Kazuya to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So do I, but only to improve my japanese. Unfortunately, I suck at verbal conversations, hence my preference for online discussions, especially forums where there's no chance of being interrupted.

Sore yori na, Online Ghibli ni irasshaimase, ore wa Roarkiller ya. Nandemo kikitai koto ga attara daredemo kiite mo ee ya de.

Ne?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 12.17.2005, 08:37 AM.

12.17.2005, 08:37 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heyo, goten morgen, und konnichiwa. ^^ welcome.

Evil Enough For You?

12.17.2005, 04:00 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks