QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - spirited away fans here?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions spirited away fans here? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.10.05
spirited away fans here?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey, i got plenty of sprited away pics n songs but.......I DUNNO HOW 2 PUT IT HERE unlest u hav hotmail den i can sen u all.

12.12.2005, 04:11 AM Kazuya is offline   Profile for Kazuya Add Kazuya to your buddy list
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

only hotmail? What about aol? or yahoo...or something..

Evil Enough For You?

12.17.2005, 04:05 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uuuhhhh... this isn't exactly a storage space, so... how about waiting until someone actually asks for it, then volunteer sending it to him/her?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.24.2005, 01:33 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Well...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I´m a fan of the movie. Gotta love it.

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

12.27.2005, 12:29 AM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
seathe
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.26.05
  ya!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seathe Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

defently!!!!!! that is my fav movie of all tme i wish there was a way of them making a spirited away 2

12.27.2005, 02:32 AM seathe is offline   Profile for seathe Add seathe to your buddy list
Tresi
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.22.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tresi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by seathe
defently!!!!!! that is my fav movie of all tme i wish there was a way of them making a spirited away 2

Yeah,that would be awsome!Spirited away is definitely one of the best movies I´ve ever seen.

01.24.2006, 04:54 PM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
haku-chihiro
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.07.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by haku-chihiro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I also loooooooovvvvve the movie i think that that is the best movie he as ever made. My friends are getting tired because i talk about that movie sooo much. Oh and sorry i took your avatar.

I love the movie Spirited Away. I think that Kohaku is sooo totally hot. He is sooo cool. I also like Chihiro (a.k.a. Sen). I think that Kohaku and Chihiro are such a great couple. Hope that some of you will chat with me because that would be sooo cool.

02.09.2006, 09:41 PM haku-chihiro is offline   Profile for haku-chihiro Add haku-chihiro to your buddy list Send an Email to haku-chihiro
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea its a ace film but my favorite film is princess mononoke though the music in spirited away is ace!!!

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.10.2006, 06:56 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited Away is, without doubt, the greatest movie ever made!!

05.14.2006, 12:07 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
~eef~
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.13.06
<3Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~eef~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i <3 spirited away! first ghibli movie i saw ^_^ hope to see many more

05.15.2006, 02:57 PM ~eef~ is offline   Profile for ~eef~ Add ~eef~ to your buddy list Send an Email to ~eef~
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good movie, the mouse and fly were the best! Same with that Raddish thing...

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.15.2006, 07:33 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Konan
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.11.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Konan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited Away was the second Ghibli I remember seeing, after "Castle in the Sky", and is the best Miyazaki on so many levels -- story, characters, background art, character animation -- that it's one of my absolute favorites of his, trailing Future Boy Conan, My Neighbor Totoro, and The Castle of Cagliostro.

BTW, like my avatar? It's hard to see, but it's Cathy, the heroine of "Animal Treasure Island", a 1971 Toei animation film on which Miyazaki was story consultant as well as a key animator and scene designer, and had many creative inputs, not least of all the creation of the strong-willed heroine Cathy who is the prototype of later blue-clad heroines such as Nausicaa and Sophie.

“Miyazaki is the greatest living animator… His frames are brilliantly, sunnily ‘lit’, with exhilarating shifting perspectives and cinematic movement, and a drawing style that is as detailed and dense as Brueghel.” — Philip Lopate, Film Comment
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

05.15.2006, 09:38 PM Konan is offline   Profile for Konan Add Konan to your buddy list
anumalik
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.06
  gotta love itPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anumalik Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited Away is an awesome movie, and yeah it is too bad they won't be making a second spirited away. I've always wondered what happens to Haku and Chichiro's realtionship? Will it ever blossom again?

I was extremely sad when Chichiro had to leave the spirit world and leave Haku......

Will they ever be together again, will she remember? Will it be like Totoro in which Chichiro will never see Haku but he will always be watching her?

...when I look at him
I can see a boy hidden in the depth of his piercing blue eyes,
a boy who is longing his freedom......

06.05.2006, 11:04 PM anumalik is offline   Profile for anumalik Add anumalik to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

such an awesome movie!! and shiawase, yeah, the mouse and fly were awesome..but i like the little chicks better than the raddish spirit dude...

i've been looking for some music, but unfortunately i have yahoo not hotmail...but can't you just send a link in the e-mail or am i just confused....???

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

06.05.2006, 11:09 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What music? I have yahoo and hotmail. PM me?

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

06.06.2006, 01:03 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited Away was the first Ghibli I saw, and I was hooked straight away! I think it's the best Ghibli, there's not a single thing I don't love about it, even the dubbed version's great, all the voices fit perfectly (and from a sub-freak like me, that's a pretty big compliment!)
No Face is such an awesome character, Boo, the bird, and the sootballs are soooo cute, and you totally care about every character.
They should make Spirited Away 2, at least you know it wouldn't be like those crappy 'straight to DVD' sequals Disney keeps churning out! Does Lin get a train ticket? Where does Haku go, as his river is under office blocks? What happened to the blue house Chihiro was moving into, considering they were gone for so long that their car was dusty? Does Chihiro meet Haku again?
SO MANY QUESTIONS!!

06.08.2006, 06:29 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah i luved that movie. but i do prefer one with more humor such as kiki, howl's, cat returns - i usually cry or get bored at drama..

06.08.2006, 09:54 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by haku-chihiro
I also loooooooovvvvve the movie i think that that is the best movie he as ever made. My friends are getting tired because i talk about that movie sooo much. Oh and sorry i took your avatar.

LOL me too! My friend sick of the ghibli films because I love talking about them alot of times lol

By the way, I love this film so much too ^^ It's the first one I watched. Very wonderful.. I also like Dragon Haku and the soundtrack 'Ryuu no Shounen' <<It's one of my fave soundtrack. So gorgeous.

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

06.12.2006, 07:48 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks