QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - laputa castle in the sky song request
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions laputa castle in the sky song request Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.12.05
  laputa castle in the sky song requestPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by bruce10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey, does anyone have a mp3 of the song:

Kimi wo Nosete
[Carrying You]
(Ending Song by Azumi INOUE)

its from the anime laputa: castle in the sky

i cant use limewire for some reason.. it doesnt seem to open up no matter how many times i try. this is very much appreciated. thanks

12.12.2005, 06:24 PM bruce10 is offline   Profile for bruce10 Add bruce10 to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think you can easily find it by any P2P software. It is one of the most famous anime songs after all. But I would recommend you to get the authentic OST CD. It is one of the best music album you can ever get, filled up with the fantastic scores of Joe Hisaishi and one of the best songs of Azumi Inoue, and encoded in superb quality.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/(blue)/detailvi...?KEY=TKCA-72721

12.13.2005, 10:12 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
hakito
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.30.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hakito Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

in google:
-> mp3 ost "laputa: castle in the sky"
or
-> mp3 "laputa: castle in the sky ost"

01.02.2006, 03:36 AM hakito is offline   Profile for hakito Add hakito to your buddy list Send an Email to hakito
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks