QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - region3 3disc edition HMC wrong aspect ratio
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions region3 3disc edition HMC wrong aspect ratio Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.29.05
region3 3disc edition HMC wrong aspect ratioPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by peschi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just a heads up that the r3 limited 3 disc edition has a wrong aspect ratio. It's not anamorphic widescreen (what is advertised) but windowboxed pan&scan.

12.29.2005, 06:06 AM peschi is offline   Profile for peschi Add peschi to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ummm... my R3 Howl DVD is the Hong Kong version by IVL, and everything works fine on my 16:9 plasama. What is the version of your R3? And have you made the correct settings in your DVD player?

12.30.2005, 01:36 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks