QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - A Baron + Haru Shrine!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » A Baron + Haru Shrine! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.22.05
A Baron + Haru Shrine!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by thundercat2 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is anybody interested? Any fans of the "couple" out there?

Click the button in my sig.
I have a FREE Baron + Haru E-mail service.
Screen caps, movie reviews, sound track reviews.

Not much but it's a start.

It's a Baron + Haru site!

03.14.2006, 09:14 PM thundercat2 is offline   Profile for thundercat2 Add thundercat2 to your buddy list
The Violin Maker
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by The Violin Maker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I checked it out. Looks cool! Keep up the good work! My little sister practically swoons when she talks about the Baron, so you're in good company.

03.15.2006, 12:15 AM The Violin Maker is offline   Profile for The Violin Maker Add The Violin Maker to your buddy list AIM Screenname: Auden Twilight
thundercat2
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.22.05
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by thundercat2 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah Thank you!

It's a Baron + Haru site!

03.15.2006, 12:37 AM thundercat2 is offline   Profile for thundercat2 Add thundercat2 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks