QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - new 2and like potsue but h8 pikachu *rhyming magic*
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » new 2and like potsue but h8 pikachu *rhyming magic* » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.22.06
  new 2and like potsue but h8 pikachu *rhyming magic*Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by neko bus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey, im a newy and love miyazakiz films. (im 14) when i was 9 my japanese teacher let us watch to-to-ro but it was only in japanese and sensai had to translate for us, but even still i was HOOKED! ive seen almost evry1 and have seen quite afew and own alot 2. (the ones i havent seen are pompoko, yamaddas and on your mark)

i found the tavern when serching for earthsea.

(has any1 got any links to pictures that arnt just the boy infront of the dragon?)
thanks heaps and i hope i will make friends and stuff

03.23.2006, 12:01 AM neko bus is offline   Profile for neko bus Add neko bus to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi and welcome! yes i like totoro too. it;s so...magical!

03.26.2006, 12:05 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  IrasshaimasePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey there. I love totoro. You can download "On Your Mark" in the media link on the online ghibli page since you have yet to watch it. I'd like to know where you're from! You must have a great sensei if he would translate Totoro for you. Enjoy your stay here and I'm sure you can find more Earthsea pictures somewhere in these threads. 8]

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

03.28.2006, 01:46 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks