QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - castle in the sky
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions castle in the sky Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
BlueHope
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.14.05
It is wonderful!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueHope Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is first film I have watch of Hayao Miyazaki's.
It made me bethink my childhood.
The different is in Hayao Miyazaki's world, No Emptiness.
It is my first English discuss.
If something wrong. Bear with me.

06.22.2005, 10:41 AM BlueHope is offline   Profile for BlueHope Add BlueHope to your buddy list Homepage of BlueHope Add BlueHope to your contact list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BlueHope
It is first film I have watch of Hayao Miyazaki's.
It made me bethink my childhood.
The different is in Hayao Miyazaki's world, No Emptiness.
It is my first English discuss.
If something wrong. Bear with me.

Hiya Bluehope! Welcome!

Laputa is also the very first Miyazaki movie I saw. Much nostalgia indeed.

Well, Laputa was shown here back in 1987. My parents brought me to see it, but I cried in the middle of it. My dad then brought me to the toilet and beat me up ( >_< )...

Never mind about your English as long as you have a keen mind for contributive discussions. Quite a few members here (including me) are not native English speakers. And you can tell our English is not all that good.

By the way wish you good luck with your Miyazaki site and I look forward to seeing more content added into it.

P.S. I always want to build my own Kiki site... But well, I have set a far-too-high standard for myself, that I can never accomplish my work... Blah, a perfectionistic failure.

06.22.2005, 04:26 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks