QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Howls moving castle
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Howls moving castle » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: howls moving castle like it or not?
yes!
No
Well if you give me a cookie
Results
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
arren
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.11.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree! They're both completely different, especially the last half. But IThat's what I love about Miyazaki. I don't know if this was his best but it's deffinitely one of my favorites!

one day I tried to explain Spirited Away to Tess (who doesn't watch anime)...

Tess: but see that's just weird! I mean what would you think if your boyfriend suddenly turned into a dragon?

Me: (short pause) THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!

06.11.2006, 06:50 PM arren is offline   Profile for arren Add arren to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Of course, Yes! this one is so awesome! and the film's really beautiful

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

06.12.2006, 05:05 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks