QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anyone know japanese who can help me..?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Anyone know japanese who can help me..? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.06
  Anyone know japanese who can help me..?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anumalik Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi guys! Well I found this website for a university that I am wondering about but it is in japanese. It is the website for Otemae University. The univeristy offers mostly all the classes I want to attend, but I can't find the application process for the University on the english site, and I can't exactly understand the japanese site which has unfotunately more information on the university. Anyways is there a possiblity an american could apply there, especially one that has no clue about japanese. I could learn but I have no easy resources in order to get an education in japanese since I live in a "small" city. Well if anyone can help it would be super great because perhaps in the future I'll make fantastic anime. : )

...when I look at him
I can see a boy hidden in the depth of his piercing blue eyes,
a boy who is longing his freedom......

06.04.2006, 04:04 PM anumalik is offline   Profile for anumalik Add anumalik to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Y'know, it would actually help if you posted the link too, since simply stating about so-and-so website would mean naught if we don't know where to find it.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.05.2006, 02:08 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it this?
http://www.otemae.ac.jp/gakubu/media/course_manga.html

I think that it is impossible that the person who doesn't understand Japanese enters the university if they are not making the explanation of English. The examination might be only Japanese.

06.05.2006, 01:11 PM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
anumalik
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.06
  thanksPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anumalik Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am such a stupid oaf, It would be kind of smar to actually tell the site. I suppose you are right it is near to impossible to apply to a school you can't even understand! I guess reality still has not set in for me, and I am still fantisizing about my future. I need to grow up! Well thanks for your help, and I really appreciate your advice....it really helps! Anyways have a nice day!

...when I look at him
I can see a boy hidden in the depth of his piercing blue eyes,
a boy who is longing his freedom......

06.05.2006, 09:19 PM anumalik is offline   Profile for anumalik Add anumalik to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by anumalik
I am such a stupid oaf

give youself SOME credit

06.06.2006, 05:48 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks