QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Aoi Hiiragi
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Aoi Hiiragi » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.02.06
  Aoi HiiragiPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Homicidal_llama Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watched Whisper of the Heart the otehr day and it is officially my favourite Ghibli film but lets not go into that. What I reeeeally wanted to know is does anyone know were i can find the original Whisper of the Heart manga by Aoi Hiiragi? If anyone has any links please post!

05.02.2006, 02:54 PM Homicidal_llama is offline   Profile for Homicidal_llama Add Homicidal_llama to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You're new here, eh?

Several online stores that hold original japanese manga sells them. Amongst them are Animaxis, and maybe Amazon.

Of course, unless you can read japanese, it probably won't be of any use. In which case, you can try scanlations.

Scanlations are basically a group of people who scan raw manga, translate and edit, so it comes out like an english manga. So far, there's only two groups doing this manga.

One is Shoumagic. They're very professional.

The other is yours truly. Yeah okay, so enough bragging, you can get it either at my site or at Wingsee.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.03.2006, 01:16 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Homicidal_llama
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Homicidal_llama Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks yeah I am new. I've been coming on the site for a while since I have been a Ghibli fan since the dawn of time but been the idiot I am I only just noticed they have a forum!

I will check out the site when I have posted this very post. Thank for the help!

05.03.2006, 08:32 AM Homicidal_llama is offline   Profile for Homicidal_llama Add Homicidal_llama to your buddy list
Homicidal_llama
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Homicidal_llama Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
You're new here, eh?

Several online stores that hold original japanese manga sells them. Amongst them are Animaxis, and maybe Amazon.

Of course, unless you can read japanese, it probably won't be of any use. In which case, you can try scanlations.

Scanlations are basically a group of people who scan raw manga, translate and edit, so it comes out like an english manga. So far, there's only two groups doing this manga.

One is Shoumagic. They're very professional.

The other is yours truly. Yeah okay, so enough bragging, you can get it either at my site or at Wingsee.

Thanks so much. I went to your site and put it into my favourites. I read through the manga at college and am up to part 11. I'll finish it tomorrow. Thanks!

05.03.2006, 02:23 PM Homicidal_llama is offline   Profile for Homicidal_llama Add Homicidal_llama to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks