QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - HOT TOPIC: XBOX 360 vs PS3 vs Wii
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » HOT TOPIC: XBOX 360 vs PS3 vs Wii » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Which do you prefer?
PS3
Xbox 360
Nintendo Wii
Results
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
SO GO PS3 and WII **** 360 and Microsoft!

I agree with this sentiment and all that it entails.

Also, it's good to hear that PS3 games will be reasonably priced. I'd heard that they were going to be about 80 pounds each, which is completely ridiculous.

02.27.2007, 12:10 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Some recent and really Cool developments on the PS3 front happened today at GDC Conference in San Francisco:

1. PS3 Home software will be released in Sept 07 it's like Mii Too on the Wii ....http://ps3.ign.com/articles/770/770998p1.html

2. PS3 Will be releasing one of the most innovative and fun game's I've seen come from Sony in quite some time
....http://ps3.ign.com/articles/770/770999p1.html

I cant wait to get my hand's on my PS3

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 03.08.2007, 06:48 PM.

03.08.2007, 06:44 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

so add another year to those dates for europe

secondly i hear that they are bringing out medal of honor on the wii can any confirm this?

03.09.2007, 08:16 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well as far as PS3 home is concerned it will be released across the world as its a download off the net not a disc released as well its free....to answer you Medal of Honour Wii Query......http://wii.ign.com/objects/872/872573.html

03.09.2007, 09:32 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Howmany
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nice one Toolie im just a little cynical when it comes to sony in europe there always ready to **** us over in favor of US and Japan even though we gonna pay more for it. thanks for the MOH on the wii im defo getting one now.

03.09.2007, 10:16 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
Originally posted by Howmany
nice one Toolie im just a little cynical when it comes to sony in europe there always ready to **** us over in favor of US and Japan even though we gonna pay more for it. thanks for the MOH on the wii im defo getting one now.

Oh I can fully understand, but sometimes things like what happened with the blue ray component issue happen, I'd rather they had delayed it than send out a load of PS3 that didn't work..we all saw what happened when 360 pushed theyre console too quickly.

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 03.09.2007, 10:39 AM.

03.09.2007, 10:38 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Just a nice piece of new bout the PS3 looks like when I get my PS3 I'll be doing my bit for medical science to cure Disease bet 360 isn't doing that....

http://gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=23552

03.16.2007, 02:22 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Howmany
Ohmu

yeah i suppose thats right but all there talk of worldwide release the fact that I have to pay $765
for the ps3 and the relase games are all shit. yo sony make great tv's walkmans and all sorts of stuff but thery are to ready to screw us over in europe

Post last edited by Howmany on 03.17.2007, 11:30 AM.

03.17.2007, 11:30 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
E_Hakki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.29.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by E_Hakki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think the Nintendo Wii seems like the most inventive and enjoyable of the three next-gen consoles, so it gets my vote.

Out of the two heavy-weight contenders (pricier and more graphic intensive)....then probably PS3, because I believe Blu-ray will eventually beat HD-DVD in the format war.

That having said...I liked the old XBOX more than the PS2 because of XBOX media center, which can essentially turn the console into the best possible DVD player (capable of any format).

http://rapidshare.com/files/119113404/My..._Comic.rar.html
Imouto He Scans -
http://rapidshare.com/files/120625788/Imouto_He.rar.html
Le Roi Et L'Oiseau English Subs -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J732GAHR
Original Mononoke Story in English -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8A2YGU6

03.17.2007, 01:44 PM E_Hakki is offline   Profile for E_Hakki Add E_Hakki to your buddy list
The Violin Maker
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by The Violin Maker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gotta be the Wii. The Wiimote is the best thing to happen to video games since the NES.

03.18.2007, 12:15 AM The Violin Maker is offline   Profile for The Violin Maker Add The Violin Maker to your buddy list AIM Screenname: Auden Twilight
PlasticMedia
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PlasticMedia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think to myself, can you play Halo3 on Wii or PS3? The answer comes to me, no you can't. So I cast my vote for the 360.

03.19.2007, 03:17 AM PlasticMedia is offline   Profile for PlasticMedia Add PlasticMedia to your buddy list Send an Email to PlasticMedia
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
Originally posted by PlasticMedia
I think to myself, can you play Halo3 on Wii or PS3? The answer comes to me, no you can't. So I cast my vote for the 360.

True but can you play God Of War series on 360 No!!!!God of War Owns Halo!!

03.19.2007, 01:07 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

Then I think to myself, is there actually a point to Halo? The answer comes to m, no there isn't. xP

03.19.2007, 01:09 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:

Then I think to myself, is there actually a point to Halo? The answer comes to m, no there isn't. xP

+1 Arren18 8]

03.19.2007, 01:12 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
arren18
Administrator

I thought that this was quite funny:

03.20.2007, 01:45 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
PlasticMedia
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PlasticMedia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Halo needs a point? It's a shooting game, shooting games don't need points. But I can see I'm a bit outnumbered here in the 360 camp so I'll be quiet.

03.21.2007, 03:41 AM PlasticMedia is offline   Profile for PlasticMedia Add PlasticMedia to your buddy list Send an Email to PlasticMedia
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I thought that this was quite funny:

Lol my mate cashed in his CAR to get a ps3.. Mental.. Why would you do that for a rip of the xbox hardware and a rip of the wiimote technology in a ps2 contoler.. Tsk Tsk whats happening to the world...
Plastic media dotn be quiet, can't belive im sayign this but the xbox needs defending... Seems now the new sony console is out, yet again the sony disciples are out in force.. I certainly won't be buying one at the price its at. Oh and the dvd thing, I reckon HD's gonna win, its all we hear about, HD Ready tv's are all you see these days (although personally i think its the 2nd most pointless upgrade of this year, the first being vista but enough of that)

Heres a link to a nice little song on youtube about the ps3, if u havn't seen it yet it reccomend you do, its well funny. The song is a cover of The fray- How to save a life (which is a truely awesome song by the way) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98qC0fd_1w
Ha lol love this picture

My wii's novelty is wearign off so super smash bros better hurry up cos otherwise ill be pledging my allegence to the xbox 360 cos thats all i play right now.. Gee never though i'd be turning my back on nintendo.. It is a sad day..

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

03.21.2007, 07:06 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
youve played Zelda yet?
Excite truck?
SSX Blur?

all awesome games!
dont despair!

03.21.2007, 04:19 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
PlasticMedia
Calcifer

quote:
Originally posted by Lilgreenpea

Oh and the dvd thing, I reckon HD's gonna win, its all we hear about, HD Ready tv's are all you see these days (although personally i think its the 2nd most pointless upgrade of this year, the first being vista but enough of that)

I totally agree, vista is pointless. It basically just uses up the ram XP didn't use. I tried to get my laptop without vista but that was all the store had

03.23.2007, 04:40 PM PlasticMedia is offline   Profile for PlasticMedia Add PlasticMedia to your buddy list Send an Email to PlasticMedia
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!
youve played Zelda yet?
Excite truck?
SSX Blur?

all awesome games!
dont despair!

Ive played zelda and im not a fan of snowboarding games... or skatboardign games.. they all just seem to be the same to me.. oo look im grinding... oo look i did and olie... oh look im going up a ramp... And then the next game comes out and ooo look im griding.. oo look i did an oile... and oo look..... u get the point..

As for excite truck i havnt got that one yet and it looks pretty nifty. Im pretty sure there wotn be a game to beat wario ware for a while tho. i do wish that had a wifi capability

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

03.24.2007, 08:48 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks