QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Nausicaa Pics
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Nausicaa Pics » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Nausicaa PicsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey soz if there are quite alot of pictures here but looking around for abit of fanart idea i came across some great nausicaa pictures. Though i would share them with you lol....

sorry again if it takes up load of space as well this was the only way of doin it @.@;

great film as well is deffently in my top ten lol.....

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

05.17.2006, 06:57 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DUDE! AWESOME PICS! I'M NOT SURE IF ANY SITE HAS AS GOOD AS THEM...i agree...nausicaa was amazing

05.17.2006, 07:02 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
E_Hakki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.29.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by E_Hakki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, they're so amazing because they are not fanart. These are from the Nausicaa Artbook.

http://rapidshare.com/files/119113404/My..._Comic.rar.html
Imouto He Scans -
http://rapidshare.com/files/120625788/Imouto_He.rar.html
Le Roi Et L'Oiseau English Subs -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J732GAHR
Original Mononoke Story in English -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8A2YGU6

05.17.2006, 07:52 PM E_Hakki is offline   Profile for E_Hakki Add E_Hakki to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sweet pics dude! Thanks for thinking of us!!

05.17.2006, 09:27 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rad pics, I love Nausicaa!

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.18.2006, 02:24 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

have any off you seen it in english cause i've only got it in japanese??

and is it better or not better...... then the japanese version??

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

05.18.2006, 06:55 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I did watch the dubbed version, Patrick Stewart plays Yupa, but it's still not as good as the original Japanese version, but then, I am a sub-freak! Apart from Spirited Away, I've hated all the dubbings on the new Ghibli releases...The Cat Returns dub sucks the hardest though! At the end of the day, you will always lose out watching the dub 'cos u simply can't squeeze all the Japanese script into English, and have it fit with the mouth movement, there's just too much!! Also, I find it really fascinating to see how differently things are referred to in Japanese, compared to English.

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 05.23.2006, 08:08 AM.

05.18.2006, 08:29 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I prefer Japanese audio. I have watched Ghibli films in english and in Japanese and Japanese wins out by far. Even though Disney finds the best actors for the english dubs it's still not the same. Watch it in the original japanese to get the best Ghibli has to offer. 'Nuff of this Disney garbage already.... sheesh!

~Akarui Tsubasa~

05.18.2006, 03:32 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i liike english better, cuz i can understand it, but the moovie feals more real when you watch in japenese with english subtitles. & all other languages sound SO funny when i'm drunk or high lol
cheers

05.22.2006, 08:36 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
all other languages sound SO funny when i'm drunk or high lol

Not cool dude , lol but I can relate...

~Akarui Tsubasa~

05.23.2006, 03:51 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Tresi
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tresi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*lol*

Great pics!The last one´s very cool

05.23.2006, 06:14 AM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

man thease pictures are soooooooooo nice.
i love them all but i really lke the scond to last one the best.
thanks for sharing them with mpw.

05.23.2006, 09:12 AM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
shiawase
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by micg huz
i really like the scond to last one the best.

I like the 3rd one down, where she's sitting on the Ohmu at the beginning of the movie.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

05.23.2006, 11:51 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeh the third one down was going to be my best. but i thought that he face was kinda weird!

05.23.2006, 11:53 AM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
shiawase
Ohmu

The Ohmu and the pollen are amazing drawn (I know it doesn't take much to draw pollen...), I love it. Anywho...

~Akarui Tsubasa~

05.23.2006, 12:04 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Unless you can understand japanese, the only reason to prefer subs to dubs would be just to hear the movie in japanese because it feels more real.

Personally, I'd love to have a chance to watch Porco Rosso in italian.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.23.2006, 11:38 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks