QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - ghibli cast photo galore, for you hardcore ghibli fans
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » ghibli cast photo galore, for you hardcore ghibli fans » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
ghibli cast photo galore, for you hardcore ghibli fansPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i made a small page that crawls OnlineGhibli and displays all available cast pictures from all ghibli-related movies, so if you ever wanna look at entire ghibli cast on 1 page, here it is:

http://www.onlineghibli.com/sim/l1/supercast.php

currently, all but 1 full-length films have cast photos, but re-vamping is coming to an end and all cast data will be filled soon ^^

enjoy

btw: be ready for 300+ jpegs (7mb right now) to be displayed, not recommanded for old-skool computers

05.22.2006, 02:42 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Haru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.19.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Haru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's just awesome UO. It's neat being able to match up the face with the voice actor. I was surprised at some of those English dub actors too.

Nice that you included both versions (Troma and Fox) of the dub of Totoro

Great work

05.22.2006, 11:05 AM Haru is offline   Profile for Haru Add Haru to your buddy list
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good job! It's really nice to be able to see all that in one place.

05.22.2006, 03:34 PM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You may want to change Chihiro's mom's name and Shizuku's friend's name to Yuuko instead of Yuugo and Yuko respectively.

And wow, I'm surprised you used the current pic of Honna Youko instead of the 16-yr old picture. Not that I'm complaining, she looks better. If only the fact that she also did the voice of Nagisa in Pretty Cure didn't pop up into my mind.

And damn, Tashima Aoi's hot

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.23.2006, 12:51 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oop, thanks

hehe, I was even thinking about adding casts for HBO's Nausicaa dub, but someone persuaded me to respect Miyazaki's wish to want us all to forget that it ever existed lol

05.28.2006, 04:19 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Mayuna
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.11.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mayuna Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wowh, is Mayumi Tanaka that old? I thought she was a little bit younger...

Yey!! Kappei Yamaguchi as Tombo ^____^ I actually just realised it a year ago

05.29.2006, 08:04 AM Mayuna is offline   Profile for Mayuna Add Mayuna to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks