QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - FOR GIRLS ONLY! Survey: Do you want kids (how many?)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » FOR GIRLS ONLY! Survey: Do you want kids (how many?) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Do you want kids. (How many?)
No 1 20.00%
Yes (1-2) 4 80.00%
(3-5) 0 0.00%
(6 and up) 0 0.00%
Total: 5 Votes 100%

Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.23.06
  FOR GIRLS ONLY! Survey: Do you want kids (how many?)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Bookdust Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm trying to find out how maternal girls/women there are today. So just answer honestly.

Post last edited by Bookdust on 05.24.2006, 04:36 PM.

05.24.2006, 04:36 PM Bookdust is offline   Profile for Bookdust Add Bookdust to your buddy list Send an Email to Bookdust
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I find this thread to be a bit out of place. Can't you take this poll elsewhere, a separate site? heh, just find it slightly odd...

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.25.2006, 12:43 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Bookdust
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Bookdust Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry but this is the only site I visit where I can take a poll. So no I can't.

05.25.2006, 02:14 PM Bookdust is offline   Profile for Bookdust Add Bookdust to your buddy list Send an Email to Bookdust
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

teehee i'm only 16, but i voted anyway. i don't want to have kids until i'm like 35 or older... unless Howl marries me!!!

05.25.2006, 08:35 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hee hee. i didnt vote becouse im a guy. but what the hay - i want two kids. i would want more but thers too many people in the world and we got'sta think about the future.

05.31.2006, 09:22 AM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bookdust
I'm trying to find out how maternal girls/women there are today.

Just got to ask Bookdust...why do you care??!! Seems a really strange question for a guy to ask!!

05.31.2006, 10:14 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmmmmmm, interesting. perhaps you are looking for a wife!
you know with a bit of make up the right place i can certainly turn some heads

05.31.2006, 11:34 AM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
Bookdust
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Bookdust Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks micg but I'm not looking for a wife. Just testing the waters.

And why wouldn't I care. I want to be a parent, I'm just tying to figure out if girls are interested in having kids anymore. So there you go.

05.31.2006, 07:06 PM Bookdust is offline   Profile for Bookdust Add Bookdust to your buddy list Send an Email to Bookdust
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

whoa! i just shared strangely private info with a guy...i should check people's profile B$ posting!

05.31.2006, 09:30 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks