QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Thugs Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Thugs Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Thugs ThreadPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

allright im kinda bored here so im gonna make me a thread. this is my thread. in my thread, i will say watever the **** i want to say. lol, nah just c'mon, who out there got an opinion on somthing that will interest oll' Thug? maybe rap, or music, or t.v., or a good story? or somethin?
cheers

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 06.02.2006, 09:54 AM.

06.02.2006, 09:53 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm fairly annoyed. I just went to post a reply to the religion thread and poof! My message disappeared. I spent ages writing it, and then my screen pooped up with all my bookmarks and my writing was deleted.

Hm... that's annoying. I'll tell you what else is annoying, thug... Drunk people parading down the street at 3 o' clock in the morning swearing and singing obscene things to wake you up.

So thug, i put this to you. Ban alcohol. I forget the exact percentage, but it's something like 90% of suicides are due to alcohol. Violence, crime, murder and being woken up by rude songs would become a thing of the past if.... alcohol was banned.

Not to mention that I can't stand the stuff. Actually, white wine spritzers are nice... hmmm... ban all alcohol except white wine spritzers...

How's that for your 'thug thread'???

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

06.02.2006, 11:00 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, sounds like a good discussion
& you sound fairly annoyed as well
but banning alchohol? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! white wines good, so's red, but it don't matter to me i'll drink anything except metho. & that **** wine that my step mums ex mother in law gave me, i'm pretty sure it was just alcoholic camel piss. as for waking poeple up at 3 in the mornin with rude songs, try me, 1 in the afternoon on a school day, in my uniform, stumbling down the street singing, practically yelling D12's song Purple Pills lols, on my way to buy a can of luaghing gas. actually, white wine sounds good at the moment, i might go and raid dad's stash............lol
cheers, i aint bored no more

06.02.2006, 11:31 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi..umm. don't drink any type of alchohol except for cough medicine...for i am 16, and i on't find the taste of wine very pleasant. maybe it's just me...i like donuts though, i don't mind eating it because i'm a pretty small person for my age

Post last edited by IluvHowl06 on 06.02.2006, 11:34 AM.

06.02.2006, 11:33 AM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im 15 bin drinking since i was 13, & if u don't like the taste of wine either stop buying cheap **** or tell whoever gave it to you to give you some real wine, not the yukky **** that'll make ya sober 4 the rest of ya life cuz you think all alchohol tastes like that
cheers

06.02.2006, 11:49 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I either alcohol or cigarrettes were discovered today, there is no way they'd be made legal.

So, so, so many crimes, deaths and suicides are caused by alcohol.

And cigarretes. I know people who smoke, and people who don't. I don't see those who do in a brighter light. In fact, if anything, I see those who do smoke in a dim, lime coloured light. Why smoke?

Well, I'm glad I stopped your bordem thug... although getting you drunk wasn't my intention...

hehe, donuts. You're from America, IluvHowl06. What's krispy kreme like over there? They're really popular where I live. There's a krispy kreme factory and shop near my school, and people are always bringing them in... either to sell or to eat. Whenever I go to my friend's house, he always has a box of donuts there... are krispy kremes as big over in the states as here, American residents???

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

Post last edited by Phyrra on 06.03.2006, 03:51 PM.

06.02.2006, 12:01 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

nah i aint drunk, maybe later on. & cigerettes arn't that bad, they don't really make ppl look that depressed, do they? only in winter maybe, cuz smoking lowers the body temperature. but as for if they was found today they'd be illegal, it was illegal to smoke on punishment of behheading when it 1st came to Europe. i just wish theyd stop putting pictures of gangrene & smokers lungs on my cigarrette packet lol, i cant roll a smoke untill i cover it up with duct tape
cheers

06.02.2006, 12:10 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Thug? Out of everyone on these forums, you make me laugh the most. Whatever you do, don't leave. your posts are hiliarious .

lol, I'm not sure what to say... sometimes I wonder whether you make some of this up, it's too funny too be true... covering up people's lungs with duck tape... But the inside of a smokers lungs do look like that, you know ?

Although, one of my heros ~ Edgar Allan Poe, was heavily influenced by drugs when he wrote. Most poets around that time were... and I have almighty respect for Poe, and he took drugs...

Post last edited by Phyrra on 06.02.2006, 01:25 PM.

06.02.2006, 12:24 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

lol i aint goin anywhere
& ive heard of edgar allen, but ive never read any of his poetry. ive written some while drunk, i mean way past can't walk & into really depressed kinda drunk, & ive written poems on speed rebounds but they weren't that good.
& yea, i know my lung probly look like that, but so long as i got my duct tape i can smoke all i want
i better go to bed now, its like 2:30 am & i can't sleep in tomorrow cuz i gotta go watch step brother play soccer sp c ya next time im on
cheers

06.02.2006, 12:31 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
im 15 bin drinking since i was 13, & if u don't like the taste of wine either stop buying cheap **** or tell whoever gave it to you to give you some real wine, not the yukky **** that'll make ya sober 4 the rest of ya life cuz you think all alchohol tastes like that
cheers

well, some people have different taste buds, and mine are definately NOT like the people who like wine. So i don't care if i make people annoyed cuz i hate wine... you know, there's more than a topic to discuss about than wine and alcohol

06.02.2006, 07:19 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

nobody mad at cha cuz you dont like wine, but just try some of that fruity white, or champaign or bubbly, cuz wine can be between horrible and sweet as sugur
cheers

06.03.2006, 03:36 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Actually, there was supposedly a time in Europe when alcohol was banned, but due to a huge revolt, it was withdrawn.

Little wonder that the English love their beer in these present times.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.03.2006, 08:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Actually, there was supposedly a time in Europe when alcohol was banned, but due to a huge revolt, it was withdrawn.

Little wonder that the English love their beer in these present times.

The Americans went through a period of prohibition too, but they didn't bother revolting, they just brewed and drank booze 'on the sly'! Sneaky!!
Besides, the Brits may like beer, but nowhere near as much as the Australian's do, the French and Italians drink the most wine, and Japan drinks the most sake...every country has it's poison!!
And another point to add, most beers drunk in the U.K are from America or Australia.

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 06.03.2006, 12:48 PM.

06.03.2006, 12:47 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I used to drink alcohol. I know what it does to the people around me, the ones I love, everyone close WILL leave you if you continue to drink your life away. It's happened to me and I will never go back. I like wine, I attend Cheese & Wine party's now and then but that's about it. Wine is great, very formal and relaxing. Vodka, beer, coolers.. GO TO HELL.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

06.03.2006, 01:09 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by shiawase
I used to drink alcohol. I know what it does to the people around me, the ones I love, everyone close WILL leave you if you continue to drink your life away. It's happened to me and I will never go back. I like wine, I attend Cheese & Wine party's now and then but that's about it. Wine is great, very formal and relaxing. Vodka, beer, coolers.. GO TO HELL.

I'd have to agree with you dude. What's with all this 'drinking is cool' rubbish? Getting wasted is just such a lame thing to do! I think people drink because they don't feel confident in themselves, and need the courage, or to escape from reality. There's a binge drinking culture at the moment which I think will lead to higher numbers of alcoholics in the future.

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 06.03.2006, 08:42 PM.

06.03.2006, 08:41 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your right, too much binge drinking. Everyone wastes all their money on alcohol, get's wasted, lose their friends, curse their family name, get sent to jail over night (drunk tank) <--- Happened to me once, scared me straight I'll tell ya that much! Then they plan it all again the next weekend! Like c'mon seriously, donate that money and effort to a charity for Christ's sake.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

06.03.2006, 10:17 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Phyrra
Baron

That's so very true Shiawase and SpiritedSen. If only you'd try telling that to the drunks who stagger down the street in the early morning...

I suppose it's quite disturbing to see people you know drunk. You know them to be a certain character (quiet or pensive) and then they're someone completely different in the same body later... scary !

Post last edited by Phyrra on 06.04.2006, 09:18 AM.

06.04.2006, 02:24 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmm booze aye? well im not much of a drinker myself havnt had more than the occasional kentish brew for a couple of months now. and yes i do find the english drinking culture quite vile. not only due to the drink but to the people that go out to drink (they are the ones that have the mentality to get monsterously plastered, shag and fight - its not like they go 'oh im drunk now how unexpected and unfortunate'), the music that clubs play to the drunkards (in kent atleast) wich is invariably violent, egosistical, choavanistic, leering, sexed up, money obsesed pop krunk also (i think) has a huge effect on the mentalitly of those pissed goons when they here it.
and those lot when their drunk woo hoo - if only customs hadnt siezed my tommey gun. but in general when i go back to my home county and chill there with old freinds we do on occasion all get absolutly trollied, in freindly surrounding out in the country, eat, have a fire, sing, dance and lark about, ther is non of the family detroying, vandalism fueling or lude song indusing effects that you guys have described above.
like all things its about being personaly responsible and not doing it everyday (thus ruining your life and all that jazz).
so guys dont tar all us drinkers with the same brush. drinking (drugs in general) is as old as any human institution * and i think is an important way to bond, free your spirrit and generaly have a good time in the night after the hard work of the day (not that i see much of the latter).
perhaps its the people and not the poison - after all we have the choice, to drink or not to and can control (with varying degrees of effectivness) our behaviour when drunk.
oh sen in responce to all nations have there poisons what about muslim nations?
i guess they have thieir shee-sha pipes and unfrotunatly heroin - but it is not the same as a nationalized, institutionalized goverment taxed poison as it is in so many other countries.

* i read a theory once wich proposes that the red spots prevalent in many cave painting from prehistoric times indicated the consumption of a halucinegen (most probably mushrooms) on the part of the artist. trippy lil' cave dwellers, heh heh.

06.04.2006, 09:08 AM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
shiawase
Ohmu

Well I know Canadians get wasted and frolic about 24/7 and pee every where and take dumps in doorstops. This is so true. Canada is a drunken country. The neighbourhood where my school is placed has 4 government liquor stores situated with-in blocks around it. Plus 2 pubs/bars. Just in one square kilometre. This is horrible.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

06.05.2006, 01:10 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
That's so very true Shiawase and SpiritedSen. If only you'd try telling that to the drunks who stagger down the street in the early morning...

lol, wat abouyt me at 1:30 in the afternoon in my school uniform?

& i can't remember who sed it, but getting drunk has nothing to do with being cool. sh*t, the group of kids i sit with at school, only one of em drinks & thats only occasionally. (at my school it was the same but i had lotsa friends out side of school who drank a lot). i drink because i enjoy the escape from having no self esteem & nobody can take that escape from me. & theres always been a binge drinking culture, always. i also drink ( and smoke weed) with friends cuz were all together having a good time, its a social thing. we have good times with & without it, but we enjoy having a good mix of sober good times & drunk good times
& micg huz, that pub sh*t your talking about with the egotistycal music & shit, thats for egotystical poeple. aka arseholes. & family breakdown happens without alcohol, & i vandalise things most often when im sober.
(i always feal like stealing things when im depressed). & i am sort of the same drinker as you, with friends, maybe not in the countryside, but no lude songs & no vandalism, maybe lying to mum but thats it, i just do it all a lot more often than ocasionally. i havn't been drunk for a while tho, i bin good this year. probly cuz i moved towns & i have plenty of friends but there just the idiots u meat at school, can't really trust em, i havn't really established any drinkin buddies yet. sucks

cheers

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 06.06.2006, 06:28 AM.

06.06.2006, 06:27 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks