QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Love Hina anyone?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Love Hina anyone? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.07.06
Love Hina anyone?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lindseybermudez Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Love hina was one of the most amusing series ive ever watched!! give me some input on what you thought !!

♥Boricua Anime Freak 4 Life♥

06.07.2006, 12:21 PM lindseybermudez is offline   Profile for lindseybermudez Add lindseybermudez to your buddy list Send an Email to lindseybermudez Homepage of lindseybermudez YIM Screenname: lindseybermudez@yahoo.com
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Love Hina is top of my 'next to download' list. My friend absolutely loves the series. I'll tell you what I think when I've watched it ~ shouldn't be too far away!

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

06.07.2006, 01:35 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HA HA HAAA!!! lol i have the entire series on dvd and its absolutley brilliant pity they didnt do more on "love hina again" though but u can buy the entire series on ebay for next to nothing

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.07.2006, 01:44 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The newest manga by the creator of Love Hina is A.I. Love You. It has the same character design and coulour/shading as Love Hina. The manga is splendid. Anyways I'm just going off about the creator of the two... Love Hina rocks! ... check out A.I. Love You.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

Post last edited by shiawase on 06.07.2006, 04:25 PM.

06.07.2006, 04:25 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
lindseybermudez
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.07.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lindseybermudez Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks i think i will try that out love hina was the best ever!!

♥Boricua Anime Freak 4 Life♥

06.07.2006, 04:58 PM lindseybermudez is offline   Profile for lindseybermudez Add lindseybermudez to your buddy list Send an Email to lindseybermudez Homepage of lindseybermudez YIM Screenname: lindseybermudez@yahoo.com
squall_leonhart
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by squall_leonhart Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i've seen everything about love hina i could my real and digital hands on. it is on my top 10 list of anime series. i loved it so much.

Post last edited by squall_leonhart on 06.09.2006, 03:30 PM.

06.09.2006, 03:29 PM squall_leonhart is offline   Profile for squall_leonhart Add squall_leonhart to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just watched the 4 first episodes at my friends house.
I'm shoked.
No offence, but I think it really REALLY sucks...
Terrible...
They're kickin' the boy over and over again, then they just jump around and it's really weird...
I'm dissapointed.

12.04.2006, 12:28 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Manga great.

Anime sucks.

'Nuff said.

Well, it's not like it's bad or anything, but Love Hina being one of the most popular AND good manga around, they really screwed up the anime. Besides, the series ended barely when Keitaro's stepsister came into the story, which is still so far from the real ending.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.05.2006, 10:45 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Manga great.

Anime sucks.

'Nuff said.

What are you doing on an anime fan site, then?

Love Hina is great. It made me laugh so hard. I got two of the novels and volume one to seven of the manga series. Love some of the expressions in manga.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

12.06.2006, 04:11 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Little Tanuki
quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Manga great.

Anime sucks.

'Nuff said.

What are you doing on an anime fan site, then?

Awwhhh...
you fool
He was talking about love Hina not anime in general!
If you didn't notice, this is a Love hina thread.

(Weren't you, Roarkiller?)

12.06.2006, 06:15 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

have seen one episode of it, seemed okay.

12.07.2006, 11:55 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think with love hina its one of them animes that u could watch once and then put away for like a year then for the next time it'll be just as funny but the comedy in it is limited abit. well seein someone being hit loads of times over and over again.... :S

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

12.25.2006, 07:59 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I personally never really felt like watching it...It looks very ecchi...

12.26.2006, 02:00 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
yoyo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

j
what Are you talking about

12.26.2006, 06:39 PM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AWWW!!!

This kind of makes me wish I had my Love Hina books with me, instead of at the bottom of a box somewhere in Australia.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

01.09.2007, 03:21 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks