QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - howls moving castle
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » howls moving castle » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.05.06
  howls moving castlePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kouchou Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey whats the name of the orgional book cos i wanna find and buy it if possible so can anyone help?

06.09.2006, 12:27 PM Kouchou is offline   Profile for Kouchou Add Kouchou to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The book is called ' Howl's Moving Castle' by Diana Wynne Jones. You should be able to get hold of a cheap copy on Amazon, (it's hardly ever on eBay).
Hope this helps!

06.09.2006, 12:31 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kouchou
hey whats the name of the orgional book cos i wanna find and buy it if possible so can anyone help?

Hehe, it's Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

Hope that helps. You can get it in more or less every bookshop

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

06.09.2006, 12:32 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
The book is called ' Howl's Moving Castle' by Diana Wynne Jones. You should be able to get hold of a cheap copy on Amazon, (it's hardly ever on eBay).
Hope this helps!

quote:

Originally posted by Phyrra
Hehe, it's Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

Hope that helps. You can get it in more or less every bookshop

Lol, looks like we both posted at the same time, SpiritedSen... mind you, at least we answered the question

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

Post last edited by Phyrra on 06.09.2006, 12:37 PM.

06.09.2006, 12:33 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Kouchou
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.05.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kouchou Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry lol im so dumb-i didnt know if the book had a different name as i have heard of it happening

06.09.2006, 12:40 PM Kouchou is offline   Profile for Kouchou Add Kouchou to your buddy list
arren
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.11.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah I wasn't sure either, but I looked up at borders and YAY I found it. You should really read. It's very different from the movie

one day I tried to explain Spirited Away to Tess (who doesn't watch anime)...

Tess: but see that's just weird! I mean what would you think if your boyfriend suddenly turned into a dragon?

Me: (short pause) THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!

06.11.2006, 06:53 PM arren is offline   Profile for arren Add arren to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks