QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post your random thoughts here!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post your random thoughts here! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eating chicken with a spoon is not easy.

Now that's random.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.21.2010, 09:15 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, yep, Roar's back... lol

10.21.2010, 10:55 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

avocado masks make my skin feel amazing

10.27.2010, 11:08 PM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

finished reading the Kare Kano manga, read the last 5 vols today and this evening. I'm gonna miss the story...
I enjoyed reading about the trials and tribulations of Yukino and Soichiro....

I got a kick out of the way Masami Tsuda left things kinda hanging between Hideaki Asaba and Sakura. She intent and he kinda "Oh, crap!" ended on a funny/cute note... sigh a good series...

topic:

I LOVE TO READ!!!!!!

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.28.2010, 01:26 AM.

10.28.2010, 01:25 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I want to take a linguistics course. But I have a feeling it'll mess with my GPA. Hmm.

Also, it's gonna snow tonight. Grr.

10.28.2010, 09:46 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very VERY tempted to buy a computer...
Computer=less $ to spend
Computer= games/feeding my gaming addiction
Computer=gaming with friends
Computer= spend more $ upgrading videocard and pws
No Computer = more money to spend/save
No Computer = more time with gf

ERRRRRRR!

10.29.2010, 12:14 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

decisions, decisions, decisions.....

lol

10.29.2010, 08:25 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Well, the '89 Dodge Aries K that I inherited from my Mom in '05 is gone. Gonna miss that old thing, but i screwed up and overheated it one time too many. Just sold it for scrap for $150... sigh

11.15.2010, 09:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
laazd,
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

feels like it's been forever since i've been to the tavern , almost a weeeek

11.15.2010, 10:31 PM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by laazd,
feels like it's been forever since i've been to the tavern , almost a weeeek

YEAH!... DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!... >

Just funning with ya... There is no pressure here that you HAVE to post every certain number of days... Some people haven't posted in quite awhile. We just figure that they are tied up with something or other, like school or work or a combination... For me, I would be having computer problems or I am dead...

If I can't post at least once a day or at least check in and see what other posts have been made, I feel lost. This Tavern has become like a second family to me... Me being the oldest one in here, anyway... lol

11.16.2010, 12:23 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
laazd,
Tanuki

i know , i've gotten so addicted.. i only joined , what , a month ago? i go on to check the forums all the time , even if i don't end up posting anything. it's good to be back

11.16.2010, 10:47 PM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@laazd,
YEP! the tavern could do that to ya...

11.17.2010, 11:20 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
laazd,
Tanuki

it's just sad that there's not too much new ghibli news !

11.18.2010, 12:08 AM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love my mother. She is wonderful. Understanding that my economics teacher only gave us two days to do what the other economics teacher gave his students an entire four day weekend to do and that the paper has to be absolutely perfect so some guy in Norway or somewhere can read it and give me an awesome score so colleges will want to pay for me to attend them, she is letting me stay home tomorrow as long as I have the paper finished by noon. Not happily, but still. It is wonderful.

11.18.2010, 01:48 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Good for you, Kiki, AND your mom...

11.18.2010, 02:55 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Pickled cucumbers and Kim Chi is delicious!

11.18.2010, 10:07 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yes it is although I still prefer sukiyaki, but hardly any Japanese restaurants serve it. I have been told it is considered a soup made up of leftovers and as such is not considered worthy of being served...

But it is so-oo-oo-ooo-o-oo-o GOOD!!!

That with sashimi, tempura, sushi, miso and pickled cucumber salad with oocha is the best...

and green tea ice cream for dessert....

11.19.2010, 03:00 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Holy crap!!!

When did that happen????

I'm one of "Miyazaki's Best Friends"!!!!!

Woof!

Dances the Miyazaki Best Friend Ramble...

I gotta shout it out in a thread... YeooooW!!!

EDIT:

oops, sorry for the double...

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.19.2010, 03:10 AM.

11.19.2010, 03:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Congratulations Husky!

11.19.2010, 03:14 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Thank you, jusomekid, thank you...

I posted a thread titled "Miyazali's best Friend"...

It is a trip....

11.19.2010, 03:26 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks