QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post your random thoughts here!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post your random thoughts here! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not sure about Saddletank, but Hopexxx5 is a fan for sure. I think Saddletank likes all things mechanical.

hahaha, like the 'foamer moment' line, lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.18.2011, 11:00 PM.

11.18.2011, 11:00 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

studying Biology....
is interesting but its such a brilliant day outside

complicated girl troubles urk me..

11.27.2011, 09:04 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

id murder a curry right now.... i hope theres something nice in the fridge.... i get so hungry this time of year....

12.18.2011, 07:39 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Curry... D8 We're gonna make some masala over Christmas break. <3

I have an immense love for Indian food...

I really wanna ride in a jeepney. XD I wonder what my boyfriend will say to that. lol My friend from Manila was telling me about them and I remembered my prior conversations and questions about the vehicle. lol I WANT ONE.

I wonder if anyone knows how to donate money to the flooding over there.. There isn't anything I can find set up except the Red Cross international... D: I don't know how to do any of that. I know some people in America were upset since they couldn't find a way how to help or to donate clothes.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.22.2011, 11:29 AM.

12.22.2011, 11:03 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I rode them a couple of times when I was in Subic Bay, PI..

here's a couple of pictures of jeepneys...

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.22.2011, 01:10 PM.

12.22.2011, 01:09 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, they do look cool. My friend drove one to her boyfriend's house. XD Apparently she had fun. Haha She was visiting another country.

If I get married to him, I'll probably get to go visit over there. He's getting more excited to go visit. :'D He better get me gifts from there. XD hahaha and hopefully there isn't a flood in his area next year like the one that just occurred.

12.22.2011, 03:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

MARRIED!!! Where did that come from???

Hahaha, I know, every girl that has a relationship with a guy thinks of the possibility and a lot of guys do as well, although they may not admit it...

12.22.2011, 09:57 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Team Rocket executives having fun

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.22.2011, 10:37 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Should we prepare for trouble?

12.22.2011, 10:39 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
MARRIED!!! Where did that come from???

Hahaha, I know, every girl that has a relationship with a guy thinks of the possibility and a lot of guys do as well, although they may not admit it...

It's brought up a lot. XD All his friends like to tease him and ask when we're going to get married. That and our siblings who are close friends want us to so that they can have the same nieces/nephews someday. D:

That and some of the cultural differences. He's kind of old fashioned anyhow because of him being raised by women and older people. It gets brought up when he's talking about things he is for and against, like living together before marriage, etc.

Don't be too surprised now Husky. XD The second my mom met him she said to me, "He seems like he'd make a good son-in-law. Asian babies!"

... Oh god.

12.22.2011, 11:56 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I read what you said your mom said and started laughing...

It's all right, moms are sometimes cool. When I got married and our daughter was born six months later, both of our mothers agreed that it was ok. That the first babies come anytime, but the second takes 9 months...

I have to say that I had proposed and my proposal accepted before we even knew she was pregnant...

hahaha, cute... Asian babies... just don't be in a hurry, ok...

12.23.2011, 12:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

We don't plan on having kids anytime soon, but he just told me that the Filipinos here are eager to see another Asian-Caucasian baby. O_O

It's cool though since if we ever did decide to have children, I get to name the girl. His boy names are so... normal. XD But he had really similar name choices as me for girls (like Lilac and Autumn, I thought he was psychic).

But if we had a girl she's gonna get the coolest name ever. >:'D

12.23.2011, 11:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

christmas eve aye... nice!!! i'm looking forward to the food and stuff...
all i want for christmas is her
but i'm going to be content with the framed print of miyazaki's water colour design for the ghibli museum (from the ghibli museum!!!)

and the water colour set and what ever else is hurled my way.

snogging under misletoe!!!!
cold beer and our baby goat outside chewing the boobyalla

12.24.2011, 05:07 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Merry christmas everyone! :D

(Edit: Noticed the holiday greetings thread just now. Oh well...)

Post last edited by Jelly on 12.24.2011, 08:25 PM.

12.24.2011, 08:15 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
captain george
Ohmu

i should get to bed, Santa wont come unless your asleep! i found out kinder eggs are banned in the U.S.

Mind. Blown.

12.24.2011, 09:24 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Had a lovely Christmas~.

12.27.2011, 12:24 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

kinder eggs???? vas ist?

edit:
NM, I found out...

=================

gee, SOMEONE looks radiant and happy....

poor guy... lol

only kidding, FFF...

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.27.2011, 02:04 AM.

12.27.2011, 02:01 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Why do drunk people want to pay for everything?

12.27.2011, 11:03 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by husky51

gee, SOMEONE looks radiant and happy....

poor guy... lol

only kidding, FFF...

Husky... XD hahaha He didn't like that picture.

12.28.2011, 12:59 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He looks like a small guy, actually. To be fair though, half my filipino guy friends are shorter than me, and I'm not the tallest guy around.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.29.2011, 05:02 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks