QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - 2nd side sig
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » 2nd side sig » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
2nd side sigPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i had nothing to do in the afternoon so i decided on making some more sigs for ppl and i've done some ghibli ones lol
most of you seem happy with ur current ones (im im v happy) but if any off yea want a 2nd sig to go with it then u can use some off these....

oh im currently or plannin on doin some more so i'll post the rest as soon as there finished....

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.13.2006, 10:45 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

They are so pretty!

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

06.13.2006, 11:22 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can you make a small sig, like a banner size maybe 90 x 270, that says akarui tsubasa in gold and the background is bright angel wings?

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

06.13.2006, 01:23 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i hope this is what u ment:

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.13.2006, 02:29 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
shiawase
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A lil less girly, i was hoping for the wings to be the background, spanning the entire 270. A little less rounded and more exotic and feathery. And maybe drop it down to 60 x 300. Just move the 30 pixels to the end. Not to be picky,,, actually I told myself I wouldn't go with the flow and ask you to make me one... but hey, we'll see how it turns eh? thanks man...

~Akarui Tsubasa~

Post last edited by shiawase on 06.13.2006, 03:43 PM.

06.13.2006, 03:41 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im afraid not a v succeful im afraid but it was quite difficult gettin the wings and that

unless u like them then ok then.... lol

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.13.2006, 04:24 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mind if i use the mononoke one? it's teh awesome

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

06.13.2006, 07:28 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
shiawase
Ohmu

can you change the font to a more angelic font, like a cursive but still legible. And the feathers a little ruffled or more distinct. Since you are trying I might as well make you go all out right? thanks alot again. I like it very much

~Akarui Tsubasa~

Post last edited by shiawase on 06.13.2006, 09:24 PM.

06.13.2006, 09:22 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dude, what's going on with all the lovely sigs you made? The one you made me with the tv screen, and all the little kodamas has vanished! What's happening dude?! Luckily, I still have the original one you made me, but I'd love to know why all the weirdness!? I've noticed a lot of peeps sigs have vanished...twilight zone, oooooooh!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 06.14.2006, 10:40 AM.

06.14.2006, 09:18 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Most of the sigs I've ever made are all text apart from the one on one forum (they used to have k001 pics, but no more, so no pics now for me).

But if I may request, I'd like to see if it's possible to write my name in blue lightning italics style. Dunno what would be good for a background, suggestion maybe a grey skull aginst a black background done in an optical illusion way. Y'know, like the black-dots-in-a-grid optical illusion style?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.14.2006, 09:45 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
mpw3d
Ohmu

Grave of the fire flies:

Howls moving castle:

Kiki delivery service:

The cat returns: (hope thats right)

feel free to use any of these sigs for any purpase same with the others as well *(^-^)*

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.14.2006, 05:27 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dude, loving your new work! The backgrounds are great, especially The Cat Returns one! Love the effects on the Spirited Away one too! The colours you've picked are cool...you really are a talented little sausage, ain't ya??!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 06.14.2006, 05:37 PM.

06.14.2006, 05:35 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

not sure wot u mean by a "sausage" lol but thx u for the gr8 comment and u can use any off them if u like.. just like everybody else

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

06.14.2006, 05:41 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
SpiritedSen
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
not sure wot u mean by a "sausage" lol

Don't worry dude...it's a good thing! People always say 'you silly sausage', I've just adapted it! That's me...original!!

06.14.2006, 06:19 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heh heh, okay so does anyone know how to get the signature to show up? heh.....i'm really bad about these things...geez, i feel so stupid...*blushes*

06.14.2006, 10:15 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Sunchaser
heh heh, okay so does anyone know how to get the signature to show up? heh.....i'm really bad about these things...geez, i feel so stupid...*blushes*

OK...right click on the sig you want, click on Save Picture As, and save it to your hard drive. To get pics on the forum, I go to http://imageshack.us/ . If you go on there, it says Upload File in the middle of the page. Press Browse and you can look for pics on your hard drive. When you've done that, click Host It!. Wait a min, and it'll bring up some URL'S, just click and copy the one that says Direct Link To Image.
Then, when on Ghibli Tavern, go to Profile at the top of the page, and click on Edit Signature. Click on the IMG button above, and paste the URL you've just copied into the hole provided! Eh, voila!!
Hope this helps!!

06.15.2006, 07:24 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

thankies spiritedsen...however, do you have to register to make it work? cuz it doesnt work for me otherwise...

06.15.2006, 07:41 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

quote:
thankies spiritedsen...however, do you have to register to make it work? cuz it doesnt work for me otherwise...

No registration necessary, just go straight to the site. What bit of it isn't working for you? Let me know and hopefully I can give you a hand!!

06.15.2006, 08:00 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
shiawase
Ohmu

What happened to revamping the wings! You're so close

~Akarui Tsubasa~

06.15.2006, 08:20 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
Sunchaser
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
quote:

No registration necessary, just go straight to the site. What bit of it isn't working for you? Let me know and hopefully I can give you a hand!!

Well, I went to the site, and I browsed for the siggy picture, and then I clicked upload...but there weren't any links....??? it's weird...

06.15.2006, 08:28 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks