QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Problems With Resizeing GIF.Files!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Problems With Resizeing GIF.Files!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Problems With Resizeing GIF.Files!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey i in need of some help i have a gif. file that i want to use for my avatar but when ever i try to resize it in photo shop its stops being animated can anybody help? Thanks Sean.

06.21.2006, 10:11 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
Hey i in need of some help i have a gif. file that i want to use for my avatar but when ever i try to resize it in photo shop its stops being animated can anybody help? Thanks Sean.

This is the site you need dude! It's all really self explanatory, I worked it out in like 30 seconds, so I'm sure you'll be fine, just click on upload and away you go!!
http://www.online-image-editor.com/index.cfm
Avatars on here need to be 100 by 100 pixels, and 75000 bytes. I did my avatar on this site, it rules!!
Any probs, let me know!!
Like your sig too, mpw sure is a fast worker!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 06.21.2006, 10:36 AM.

06.21.2006, 10:35 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen

This is the site you need dude! It's all really self explanatory, I worked it out in like 30 seconds, so I'm sure you'll be fine, just click on upload and away you go!!
http://www.online-image-editor.com/index.cfm
Avatars on here need to be 100 by 100 pixels, and 75000 bytes. I did my avatar on this site, it rules!!
Any probs, let me know!!
Like your sig too, mpw sure is a fast worker!!

Thanks man, yeh i got it in about 5 mins i was like WTF!! "He's some kind of Sig making machine!!"

06.21.2006, 10:42 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I see it worked then!! Sweet site, huh? What's your avatar from? Any idea where mine's from, I haven't got a clue!!

06.21.2006, 11:07 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeh its a great site, my avatar is from a TooL music video, no havent a clue where yours is from.

06.21.2006, 11:13 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks