QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - One word Ghibli
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » One word Ghibli » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
One word GhibliPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was thinking about Studio Ghibli, and how I would describe it. Then I wondered if as many people as possible could give one word to describe Studio Ghibli, or even animé in general...

So, could post a single word about Studio Ghibli or animé? It can be a personal response or general rsponse...

I'll start...

Studio Ghibli is... unparalleled

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

06.21.2006, 12:14 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Studio Ghibli - is a giant soup pot of storys of fantasy and fiction.

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 06.21.2006, 12:31 PM.

06.21.2006, 12:30 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's a really hard question Phyrra! They're funny, heartfelt, warm, moving, joyful...so how to encapsulate all Ghibli makes me feel?
I've got it...

Studio Ghibli films are breathtaking!

06.21.2006, 01:09 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Gorgy
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.13.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Gorgy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im next...

studio ghibli is inspiring

by mpw3d

06.21.2006, 02:38 PM Gorgy is offline   Profile for Gorgy Add Gorgy to your buddy list
ting
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ting Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

only one word.... hard....
i will pick Pure to describe it.

06.22.2006, 01:53 PM ting is offline   Profile for ting Add ting to your buddy list Homepage of ting Add ting to your contact list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ummm....wow this is soo hard!!!

Exhilarating! ^.^!!! ^.^

awesome! joyful! unique! unrivaled!!! incomparable!! and a lot more, but i guess ive kinda been repeating the same thing over again huh? ^_^ <3

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

06.22.2006, 10:07 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  Studio Ghibli?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Simply the best!

06.23.2006, 01:18 AM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks