QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Has something great just happened 2 u? Tell us!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Has something great just happened 2 u? Tell us! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, one of my old students came back! He's actually from Greece, is anybody from Greece?

07.31.2006, 11:27 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not me. But I got my license finally.

Now to get a bike license. And a proper job. *is working part-time at Delifrance*

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.01.2006, 05:49 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

THAT REMINDS ME!!!
i been offered a job by a friend of dads as a deisal machanic at a coal mine!!!
MONEY! mechanics at coal mines get so much money! $25 000 a year on an apprentiship & i'll be making
$100 000 a year by time i'm 25! YES!

08.01.2006, 07:39 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So far, this whole week has ruled!!

Sunday - My birthday and Jenson Button wins his 1st Grand Prix!

Monday/Tuesday - Made up with my best mate who I haven't spoken to for months!!

Wednesday - Passed my English Literature exam that is part of my university course!! I failed it the first time, so this one was a re-sit!! Can't believer I passed...only another 5 years of study to go!!!

08.09.2006, 10:52 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

congrats SpiritedSen

08.09.2006, 12:39 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheers Kittycat!!

08.09.2006, 01:26 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I joined the local World Cyber Games for Dead or Alive 4.

The bad news is, I lost four matches and won one due to walkover.

The good news is, for a registration fee of S$17, I got the WCG shirt, a Future Gamers (from Microsof, maybe, haven't checked) shirt, and a cool white XBox360 jacket. Plus 2 lanyards with the entry pass, of course. Oh, and a 360 wrist warmer too.

Actually, it was for the goodies that I joined, lol. And I only got trashed because it was my first time playing the 4th installment anyway, and my firs time playing the 360 console (white button sorely missed).

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.10.2006, 04:52 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I finally got some decent recording equipment so I can start work on my album over the summer!

08.10.2006, 10:39 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's pretty cool man, congrats. When that album gets done lol, be sure to post us a download or something for it man! btw, what style is it lol?

cheers man

08.10.2006, 07:24 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
That's pretty cool man, congrats. When that album gets done lol, be sure to post us a download or something for it man! btw, what style is it lol?

cheers man

Thank you! It's bizarre indie rock/electronica music - probably what would happen if you mixed Blur, The Verve and The Flaming Lips together. I'll try and put some up here once it's done

08.11.2006, 04:31 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

well ive never heard of the mentioned bands but it sounds good. So long as it dont sound like Greenday or Simple Plan lol

cheers

08.11.2006, 11:49 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
well ive never heard of the mentioned bands but it sounds good. So long as it dont sound like Greenday or Simple Plan lol

cheers

Haha, you don't have to worry about that!!

08.12.2006, 04:12 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

cool then, im looking forward to hearing your stuff man

cheers

08.12.2006, 05:25 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
Thank you! It's bizarre indie rock/electronica music - probably what would happen if you mixed Blur, The Verve and The Flaming Lips together. I'll try and put some up here once it's done

Dude, that sounds aweome!! Blur and The Verve rule!! Can't wait to hear your stuff!!

08.14.2006, 10:53 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

As I'm sure you all know, I am currently experiencing Jenson Button fever/mania/obsession!!! So, I went to town on eBay, and I bought...

Awesome official T-shirt brand new in bag for only £12, price on F1 website is £25!!
-Front -Back

And a super sweet Jenson Button Mouse mat!!

I shall be bidding on more in the next few days, so if I win, I'll post pics of those too...isn't that something for you all to look forward too??!!
GO JENSON!!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 08.16.2006, 10:45 AM.

08.16.2006, 10:44 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow kool dude,

well its thindering and lightning eya bad stlye mi dogs r crappin der pants or the dog equivelent to pants, mi cats, rabbits n budgies couldent care less n mi chickes r avin a ball runnin around skwakin n everythin its so funny to watch

08.17.2006, 12:27 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

yea and i had to feed a cow today lol (for real to)

cheers

08.17.2006, 12:38 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

lol i'll gt a pic of mi chickies 4 u all to see der called frank and sheler lol

Post last edited by kittycatjess on 08.17.2006, 03:47 PM.

08.17.2006, 03:46 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
charlottex
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by charlottex Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well its going to be my birthday on the 26th! (Not long to go!) and my friends have all thrown me a party on the 25th Also, on my birthday I'm getting loads of Studio Ghibli DVDs, a new phone, CDs and new drum sticks! And if that wasn't enuff on the afternoon of my birthday, my mum, dad n bro r taking me to Yo! Sushi and then out to spend my birthday money!

*Faints from not breathing*

2nd sig by mpw3d

08.19.2006, 03:00 PM charlottex is offline   Profile for charlottex Add charlottex to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

KKJ that fat one the right looks just about ready to eat................ (this is coming from a guy that ate a pidgeon before)

cheers

08.20.2006, 03:01 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks