QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Has something great just happened 2 u? Tell us!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Has something great just happened 2 u? Tell us! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

why did u eat a pidgen... n mi mum ses wen shela stops layin we r gonna eat her but i think thets just not very nice, im sort of glad franks not fat thou coz mi mum sed ders no point in eatin him coz ders nothing there and franks mi fave

08.20.2006, 05:54 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well at granparents farm pidgeons get into chook pen to steal chook feed, and get stuck in wire when we come in. they all just fly out as fast as they can and dont fit through the wire lol. so we brought to of them to Grandad, and, having lived through the finall years of the Great Depression he was used to this shit, so we asked him if he'd ever eaten a pidgeon. he said yes, back when everyone was so poor they ate malassas (cow fead) instead of syrup. so we asked Granny to cook them and it was pretty nice

cheers

08.20.2006, 09:03 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks