QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Azumanga Daioh!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Azumanga Daioh!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, Yotsuba is brilliant! It's so funny!

BOXER-MAN!!!!

08.12.2006, 04:10 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah i read some of the manga it would be soooo cool if it's made into an anime i would buy it!

08.12.2006, 12:53 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love yotsuba&!, but it has been almost a year since ADV has released a volume of it...people are saying it may be permanently shelved...

Oh and kk-on-keys, I have the Azumanga Daioh DVDs, all four Manga volumes, and 3 soundtracks!!! WOOT!

I also saw what appeared to be a yotsuba&! image album on some japanese cd site. So, that may be a good indicator that if yotsuba&! has music than it will most likely be animated.

08.12.2006, 06:28 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that sucks i want to see more of yotsuba....

08.12.2006, 09:43 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
Oh and kk-on-keys, I have the Azumanga Daioh DVDs, all four Manga volumes, and 3 soundtracks!!! WOOT!

Dang, you just have to be one better than me, don't you?

08.13.2006, 07:36 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

By the way, I just found this on Wikipedia:

quote:
After three volumes released in the US, the manga was put on hold by ADV Manga, much to the chagrin of readers. At Otakon 2006, ADV suggested that the series may resume in the first quarter of 2007. However, it remains absent from ADV Manga's catalog of manga, though it should be pointed out that the ADV Manga website appears not to have been updated since 2004, before Yotsuba&! was even released in the US.

08.13.2006, 07:39 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

thanks kk. that helps.. that sucks maybe if enough people complain then they will get going on it again?

08.13.2006, 12:38 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

IT'S PETITION-ONLINE TIME!

Or, maybe not.

08.14.2006, 02:06 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I read that they were suspending a lot of manga releases because ADV manga wasn't doing so well, so for the time they couldn't afford to put out a lot of new titles, so they stuck to the big moneymakers and put anything risky on hold.

But yeah, that is great news that it may resume next year. Thanks for the info!

08.16.2006, 10:16 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

how could yotsuba be risky?? oh well...

08.24.2006, 01:20 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.fansub.tv/

Click that link and scroll down just a little bit, and you'll spot a YouTube video. It's hilarious.

08.26.2006, 08:07 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

HA! Pure class, that! Thanks for posting that!

The Kaorin bit made me laugh out loud!

08.28.2006, 02:22 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yay! I made an Azumanga Daioh sig, because I felt like it.

I might make a Kimura one too...

08.29.2006, 04:56 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thats a cool sig arren18!!

im more of a azumanga daioh fanatic now

i love Kagura!!!! shes the best !!!!!

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.30.2006, 11:10 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

coool

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.30.2006, 06:58 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

eek totally uncool, goggle, is aparently targeting people now, cause there the series is gettign wipped from youtube, which really sucks cause i had like 6 episodes to go.

Damn you google.

EDIT: i heart you google, they just moved them to google video, good job guys, im happy now, i cna finish off the series.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 10.18.2006, 07:51 PM.

10.18.2006, 07:19 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Speaking of which, I think I should check my vids
that I saved on Youtube.
I swear, if they take even one episode of a show
that I'm just getting interested in on there, I'll
sue(okay, maybe a little dramaticness..)
I've already now have more than 15 anime shows
I'd like to watch on there, including this one you
talk so fondly of, and if there not gonna be there,
I shall learn the art of cursing people, starting with
Raymus.
PS Sorry if this is spamming, I don't think it is.

10.18.2006, 08:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
I havent watched but really wanna!!
Does anyone have a link where they have whole series to watch???

10.19.2006, 03:23 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its on google video, the whole series, some episode so have to search for specificly, but there all there as far as i know, check it out, its really good, and funny.

EDIT: im back to hating them now, they have the whole series minus the last 4 episodes, crap, anyone have them?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 10.19.2006, 06:20 PM.

10.19.2006, 03:32 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, i'll try to find it though, even though my laptop
got rigged by my dad.
Cute series though. Never watched an episode yet, I
want to watch Read or Die first, but saw clips of it
played with ROD music, completely hilarious, and
now I think I am interested in it, although I can never
remember the name.

10.19.2006, 08:48 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks