QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Azumanga Daioh!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Azumanga Daioh!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
Saw first episode... Really like it! will watch rest
What is read or die FFF?

10.20.2006, 12:04 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
I just saw episode 2, and was about to see 3, when I realized that they dont have it on google ideo!!
Anyone got a link or something??
Thx

10.20.2006, 01:19 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

watch it on youtube. I just checked, and you can find it if you search "Azumanga Daioh ep3"

10.20.2006, 06:29 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Found it on there searching for ROD.
I think it is rather cute, but I must watch ROD first.
I'll go for subbed first, then english(I'm just like that).

10.20.2006, 06:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
thanks for info..
Its really weird, some are on youtube and some on google vid...
Now... whats read or die??

10.21.2006, 06:01 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*ping*

*pooof*

*kapow!*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Read_or_die

10.21.2006, 10:49 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Go on youtube JRR and you'll find ROD.
I think your supposed to watch the OVA first,
then the series.
Want more info on it go on www.animeacademy.com .
You can find reveiws of ghibli films on there too.
Sorry, off subject. I'll watch that show you guys are
talking about soon! Once I finally get how to spell it
correctly.

10.21.2006, 11:27 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
can anyone tell me wher i can see episode 10 pls???
its not on google video, and on youtube its not subbed
Please, i have become addicted, i need to see it!!!

10.23.2006, 05:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i was pretty sure it was on google video, try searching specificly, maybe its just hidden.
EDIt: hmm? apparently not i just checked, best bet is to o what im doing and download the whole series or you could buy it cause i realyl wanna see the last 4 episodes, or you could wait and the youtube crackdown passes by.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 10.23.2006, 05:32 PM.

10.23.2006, 05:31 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I found another site like youtube.
I'll see if I can find it there for you guys.

10.23.2006, 08:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
where can you download whole series?

10.24.2006, 03:11 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

www.demonoid.com has it on there, but you can only register on fridays, so you might have to wait a bit.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.24.2006, 03:14 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hmm, I'll have to find the name of that site.
My sis found a site sorta like youtube, but,
darn her, she never told me what the name
was so now I'm in the dark.
Now, I'll have to wait twice as long til I can watch
this show cause my laptop doesn't work and
my sis is making me watch tsubasa chronicle.
Any way, what's this show rated? My sis will
maybe want to watch it and she's nine.

10.24.2006, 04:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

azumanga? well, if you are watching the fan subb, than there are mulitiple swears nad such, but i knew them all by 9, so id say go for it.

Click for Gallery^^

10.24.2006, 04:13 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OK. I have to watch some anime for her
before she can. I think if I could restrain
her from Tsubasa she'll watch this one.
I don't know the rating for tsubasa.

10.24.2006, 04:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
she should watch azumanga.. its funny.
So, if i cant find it singluar, ill have to registrate on that thing...

10.24.2006, 04:20 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I guess so.
I don't sign up on many things on the internet.

10.24.2006, 04:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Hmm, I'll have to find the name of that site.
My sis found a site sorta like youtube, but,
darn her, she never told me what the name
was so now I'm in the dark.
Now, I'll have to wait twice as long til I can watch
this show cause my laptop doesn't work and
my sis is making me watch tsubasa chronicle.
Any way, what's this show rated? My sis will
maybe want to watch it and she's nine.

That depends on what words she knows lol
But other than a weeeee bit of swearing, it's fine.

10.25.2006, 11:31 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Fine.
She knows more swear words
than me, and I'm the eldest.
She was watching Tsubasa and they swore,
and she knew.
The little devil..

10.25.2006, 05:30 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
does anyone where i can see last 4 episodes... ?
They are not up anywhere
Thanks,

11.01.2006, 11:14 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks