QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - ~KAWAII THREAD~
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » ~KAWAII THREAD~ » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  ~KAWAII THREAD~Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey...so I made this thread for a place to post pics and other stuff of really kawaii animes (Di Gi Charat...and A Little Snow Fairy Sugar..etc..)So yeah, post what you want...

This is for you SpiritedSen! ^_^

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.07.2006, 05:11 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks so much sun!! *blushes*

Here's a few pics to start you off...

The second one is from Bottle Fairy! Don't know about the first one, but it's super kawaii, and I'm sure you know the other ones!! How kawaii is the pic of Petit Charat?! That's one of my faves of Hello Kitty too!

Hope you like them...looking forward to much more kawaii-ness in the future!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.07.2006, 06:48 PM.

07.07.2006, 06:45 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OMG!! All those pics are soooo kawaii! I <3 the one of Petit Charat, she is just so incredibly adorable! And the A Little Snow Fairy Sugar pictures are all adorable! I like the one where she is in the air...and the first one is soo cute! I like watermelon too....hee hee.

Oh, here is a site I found about A Little Snow Fairy Sugar...I got some pics from there.

http://glitter.tamashii.org/index.htm

Okay, here are some more pics!

07.07.2006, 10:34 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sugar is SO sweet!! I have been trawling the internet for the cutest pics imaginable!! I have loads now, and here are just some of the pics I've found! Enjoy!!

The pic of the 4 girls, and the one with the pink hair in front of the heart, are from Bottle Fairy, but I dunno about the other bottom ones...I just thought they were soo kawaii!!
Hope you don't faint from the extreme kawaii-ness!! I have a feeling that this thread is going to be sooo long!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.08.2006, 04:03 PM.

07.08.2006, 04:02 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

All these pictures are sooo kawaii!!! The Bottle Fairy one with all for little girls is awesome! I have a New Year's card with that picture, you'll find it below...

The picture of Petit Charat is just sooo incredibly kawaii!!! I love it. And the first picture on the second row is from Cardcaptor Sakura...

Here are some more pics!

EDIT: Now I'm really pissed off because I have to reupload all the pics I just posted because the stupid page went retarded.....

Post last edited by Sunchaser on 07.08.2006, 10:28 PM.

07.08.2006, 10:03 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

OMG, the pic of the two little stick people is SOOO kawaii, and the little frogs (are they frogs?), awwwwwww!! Weird about that New Years card, ain't it a small world! Was is sent to you from Japan? The Thank You pic is gorgeous too!

Here's a few more for you (I am so loving this thread!!);

The last one of the little baby is cute, if oddly disturbing in a strange way, not sure why though!! Again, I don't know where any of the girls come from, maybe not from anywhere! I think the TarePanda's are so kawaii!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.08.2006, 11:32 PM.

07.08.2006, 11:26 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My senses have been over whelmed!! I keep using them as backgrounds for various folders on my computer, but every time I do, I see another which I really want to use!

OMG, help me! Kawaii overload! This is an ultimate thread!!

That reminds me, thanks to mpw3d, I know have a kawaii sig ...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.09.2006, 06:43 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this is 1 of few wallpapers i've done for PC.... hope you lot like it...

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.09.2006, 10:30 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
SpiritedSen
Totoro

This is going to sound sexist, but I didn't expect to see any lads on this thread!! Just goes to show how wrong you can be!

mpw3d, the background is awesome, you are SOOOO good!!

These are some cute ones for the boys, and the girls!!
I think this last one would make a great background mpw!

Also, not only is this pic cute, it's freakin' awesome!! In fact, it's probably one of the greatest pictures I've ever seen. When you click it to original size, the detail is amaaazing!! I bloody love robots!!

Yay, more robots!! I wish I had a robot!

(had to do those one's big, as thumbnails they kept bringing up crappy pop-ups when you clicked them!)

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.09.2006, 12:12 PM.

07.09.2006, 11:33 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Like Phyrra said, Kawaii Overload!!!

SpiritedSen, I knew you would love the two stick people and the frogs..and yes they are frogs. ALL of the pictures on this are all soooo soooo kawaii!!!! Ya know, I just might faint...^_^

So to help out with the extreme kawaiiness....here are some more pictures!

Oh, this is a site where I found a whole bunch of Bottle Fairy pictures. Unfortunately the file size is really huge so I can't upload them, but you can always go here and save the pictures you like...And the pictures really are huge...but it's definitely worth it. Definitely worth it!!! The pictures are sooo sooo kawaii! Yup! Yup!

http://animepa.csusm.edu/galleries/A-B/BottleFairy/

Here are some other pictures:

The first seven pictures are from Bottle Fairy, the one after it from A Little Snow Fairy Sugar, and the three after that from Pita-Ten....you might recognize that mpw3d, as you were the one who won the boxed set of Pita-Ten from that anime convention right?!? Correct me if I'm wrong...^.^;;;

ENJOY THE KAWAIINESS!!!!

Post last edited by Sunchaser on 07.09.2006, 06:49 PM.

07.09.2006, 06:43 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Sunchaser
Totoro

So does everyone like the pictures? Hmm...no one's replying...oh well, I'll just start staring at all the kawaii pictures. Okay, this is stupid....

07.10.2006, 05:21 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Hey sun, love the pics, especially the bottle fairy one with 4 squares!! Kawaiiii!!

Hope you like them!! I love the little Kao Ani's kissing!! I dunno where the third one's from, but that's definately a Jigglypuff at the bottom!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.10.2006, 06:15 PM.

07.10.2006, 06:13 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Yay! Those are all really kawaii! I love them. I like the third one a lot, it really awesome. I like the wings on the left-corner of the page. And yup, definately a Jigglypuff. Also I think that blue creature at the bottom right corner is also from Pokemon. Don't remember what it's called though...

The Bottle Fairy one I posted with the four squares is from a CD apparently called "four seasons" I think. It's so kawaii!

Thanks for posting all those pictures up! I'll post some up later....I need to finish my moping around...lolz. XD

07.10.2006, 09:40 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sunchaser
Also I think that blue creature at the bottom right corner is also from Pokemon. Don't remember what it's called though...

It's marill...

Here's some postage stamps from Wikipedia's kawaii entry... they're not as kawaii as all the things above, but I think these stamps are so cool!! I want some!!

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.11.2006, 07:53 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

right! i knew it was something that started with "m" i like those stamps, it'd be awesome if people in america used stamps like those when sending mail instead of weird antique cars and stuff...o_o haha lolz

07.11.2006, 09:35 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

I've found loads of Kao's, so I thought I'd post them here! They are sooo kawaii!! Why is Japanese cuteness cuter than any other cuteness??!?

(Seriously...there are loads!!!)

They might not all show up when you first look at them, but click Refresh and they'll all show up fine!

KAWAIIIIIIIIII!!!

There's more of them, but I think I'll save them for another post!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.13.2006, 09:50 PM.

07.12.2006, 10:18 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

LOOK ABOVE FOR MORE KAO'S!! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
(Click Refresh button in any of the pics don't work!)

For some reason, I couldn't get these ones to work on the last post...weird huh???

Ain't they kawaii??!!!

And this one is my absolute fave!!

Kawaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.12.2006, 03:02 PM.

07.12.2006, 11:02 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Why's there no new posts on the kawaii thread?
Has everyone gone off kawaii things already??!?

Well, here's some more anyway!!

Number 1 is obv. Pucca, number 2 and 3 come from Bokusatso Tenshi Dokuro-chan, 4 from Nurse Witch Komugi-chan, and the little piggy is from Peacemaker Kurogane!
Hope you like them!!
*thinks "I hope someone else will post some more kawaii pics soon"*

07.14.2006, 06:14 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

could somebody please provide me with a dictionary explanaition of kawaii anime? im a little hazy on the meaning, but i can sort of guess by the the style of pictures y'all posting

i'm sort of familiar with the style of anime (or whatever) , i usually see it in cartoons, but there is something about the eyes in kawaii anime that gives me a strange fealing, the kind of fealing that hides deep in your sub-conscionce & is generally either hard to find, hard to explain & really fucked up, & you need a psychiatrist to explain it lol. i love the eyes, just something about them......

cheers

07.14.2006, 11:16 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
could somebody please provide me with a dictionary explanaition of kawaii anime?

Kawaii is simply the Japanese word for cute. There is no kawaii anime, there's just anime that is cute.

07.14.2006, 11:45 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks