QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - ~KAWAII THREAD~
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » ~KAWAII THREAD~ » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
Kanta
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.26.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kanta Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited Sen
I don't know about your posted kawaii animes at all.
Perhaps men are stranger to those sorts of animes.

But I know Japanese kawaii charactors like these.
These are desktop icons. My daughter uses them in her computer.
[IMG]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5567/kittyiconyl5.gif" border=0>[/IMG]

07.15.2006, 11:54 AM Kanta is offline   Profile for Kanta Add Kanta to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheers kanta! They're really kawaii, and I love Hello Kitty!!

This link takes you to a page where it has Hello Kitty disguised as all of the animals of the chinese horoscope!

Hello Kitty Chinese Horoscope pics!

Here's my one, I'm a monkey (and sooo proud of it!! )

07.16.2006, 10:59 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whaa! Kawaii! Sorry, I've not been here for a while, I had a lot of problems with uploading and saving pictures, so you still have to wait a little bit before you're gonna get any pics from me. Sry!!! But all the pics everyone posted are sooooooo kawaii! And I LOVE the Kai Ano's you posted SpiritedSen! Their awesome! I use them on my MSN Messenger.

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.16.2006, 03:23 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I look forward to your return sun!! Here's a couple to keep peeps happy!!

I just know that the 4th one is Naruto, and the 5th one is momij, kyo, hatsuharu, tohru and yuki from fruits basket (apparently!!).

Enjoy!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.16.2006, 10:46 PM.

07.16.2006, 10:46 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello kitty! soo kawaii!

07.17.2006, 01:46 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! As my uploading/saving pictures problems are fixed now, I come back with some awesome pictures! Oh, and SpiritedSen, I love the one with Petit-Charat! She's so adorable! Didn't you recognize her?

Enjoy! (not exactly "kawaii" kawaii, but pretty!)

07.18.2006, 10:45 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
could somebody please provide me with a dictionary explanaition of kawaii anime?

Kawaii is simply the Japanese word for cute. There is no kawaii anime, there's just anime that is cute.

thank you

cheers

07.19.2006, 07:11 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

I completely did not recognise Petit Charat!! Ooops!!
I love the last pic of the little girl with the light behind her...sooo sweet!!

Just thought I'd post all the Hello Kitty Chinese Horoscope pics, cos I really love
them and want everyone to own a pic of their star sign with a kawaii Kitty twist!!
I'll put down the years for each (just find the year you were born on the list,
and that's your star sign!) and their characteristics too!!

Year of the Dragon:
You are Charismatic, Self Confident, Energetic, and a Natural Leader.
Years:
1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000

Year of the Snake:
You are Patient, Intuitive, Charming, Perceptive, Passionate, and Intelligent.
Years:
1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001

Year of the Horse:
You are Honest, Skillful, Friendly, Enthusiastic, Freedom Loving, and the Life
of the Party.
Years:
1930, 1942, 1954, 1978, 1990, 2002

Year of the Ram:
You are Artistic, Lucky, Sensitive, Imaginative, Compassionate.
Years:
1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003
(I realise it looks nothing like a goat, or a ram, but it was the only pic left, so
it was a process of elimaination!!)

Year of the Monkey:
You are Quick, Lively, Complex, Amusing, Charming and Successful.
Years:
1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004
(That's me!! )

Year of the Rooster:
You are Efficient, Organized, Sharpminded, Trustworthy, and Hardworking.
Years:
1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005

Year of the Dog:
You are Fair, Loyal, Lively, Capable, Generous, Principled.
Years:
1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994

Year of the Boar:
You are Helpful, Popular, Peaceful, Genorus, Affectionate, Trustworthy.
Years:
1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995

Year of the Rat:
You are Popular, Fair, Ambitious, Generous, Loyal, Family-Oriented.
Years:
1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996

Year of the Ox:
You are Stable, Calm, Patiented, Disciplined, Kind, Reliable.
Years:
1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997
(I know it's a cow, not an ox, but that's what was there!)

Year of the Tiger:
You are Fun, Strong, Dynamic, Charismatic, Independent, Fearless.
Years:
1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998

Year of the Rabbit:
You are Peaceful, Lucky, Artistic, suave, Talented, Home-Loving.
Years:
1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999

If any of these are wrong, please let me know! Hope you like them...I think
they're super kawaiiii!!

BTW, like your new avatar Sun!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.19.2006, 04:01 PM.

07.19.2006, 09:37 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i guess i am a rat....was actually born in 85..late 85...

07.19.2006, 01:19 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
i guess i am a rat....was actually born in 85..late 85...

1985 makes you an ox!!

07.19.2006, 04:01 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Glad you liked the pics and my avatar! You're so nice. Hee Hee. Loving the Hello Kitty pics, so kawaii! <3 ^_^

07.19.2006, 08:13 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

I found these pics of the Chinese horoscope too, they are so cute!!

The monkey's my favourite (I'm so proud to be in the year of the monkey!!) These pics remind me of Quentin Blake's drawings...he did ALL the pictures for the Roald Dahl books. (any non-Brits know who either of these people are?)

Enjoy the awwwwww!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.19.2006, 11:16 PM.

07.19.2006, 11:15 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
[I]

them pictures there, thats wat i was talkin about wen i sed about the eyes, just make me feal strange. especially the 2nd & 3rd pictures

cheers

07.20.2006, 03:51 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

wow i missed the ox one..lol..

07.20.2006, 03:12 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

I-B4-E THUG, that's a cool opinion. I personally think that the eyes of an anime person give them their personality, and show what they are feeling. I like their eyers! I think they're pretty...lolz.

Yay Sen! I love those Chinese Horoscope pics! Their so..."awwwww!" Haha. I've know about Roald Dahl, read a couple of his books. Pretty cool.

07.20.2006, 05:15 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
nanafan
Totoro

i know who ronald dahl is he wrote the james and the giant peach can't remember what else though..

07.20.2006, 09:28 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Yeah, Roald Dahl rules!! He wrote James And The Giant Peach (as Nanafan said), also Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Matilda, The Witches, The BFG, and Danny The Champion Of The World, all of which have been made into films!! Also, The Twits, George's Marvellous Medicine, Esio Trot, and many more. He was my fave author as a child, and to be honest, he still is!!
Here's a few of Quentin Blakes illustrations...he ALWAYS did the pictures for Dahl's books!

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
(figure of Wonka!)

James And The Giant Peach

And here's some shots from the film...James is soooo cute!!

OMG, how cute is James?!!!

BFG

George's Marvellous Medicine

And Esio Trot

This is the figure of Alfie from Esio Trot that my mum bought for me!! Ain't he cute...tortoises/turtles are my fave animals, along with monkies!!

07.21.2006, 10:27 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Personally I don't believe in horoscopes or any calendar properties. Especially since being born in the year of the rat (1984), I definitely ain't popular, fair, ambitious, generous, OR family-Oriented.

I am loyal tho.

But they missed the part about us rats being crafty. And as an Aries, I sure am unlucky.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.21.2006, 11:58 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
nanafan
Totoro

those are cute pics sen lol..oh yeah forgot he did charlie and the chocolate factory..mmm chocolate..

07.22.2006, 11:56 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Here's a Wonka bar for all of you!!

The new Wonka bars they brought out with the Johnny Depp film sucked, but there was Wonka stuff in the U.K before that...A choc bar with popping candy in it, and a sqaure egg that was bright purple with bright green fondant in it! They were delicious!! (can't find a pic of it anywhere though!!)

07.22.2006, 04:57 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks