QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a Brazilian boyfriend, he's tall and he's a great piano and soccer player!!! i love him...howbout you?

07.15.2006, 06:08 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

actually i have no one.. feels lonely..

07.15.2006, 06:23 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
actually i have no one.. feels lonely..

that's ok! when the time is right, someone will come.

07.15.2006, 07:13 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm a loner as well but then again its just a matter of time

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.15.2006, 07:19 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi.
I've one, he's really sweet and gentle.
And listen all of you who don't , just give it time and let destiny take it's course and you'll find the right person for you, never give up hope.

07.15.2006, 07:41 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've got no one. My mom don't allow me to have boyfriend..

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

07.16.2006, 12:02 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't have a girlfriend. My wife would kill me.

07.16.2006, 12:05 AM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah i guess it will happen lolz.

07.16.2006, 05:52 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thankfully, I'm single! I'm a female bachelor!!! No desire to get married or get a boyfriend (I've had boyf's and been engaged, but I dumped that one!), and I must say, I've never been happier!! I NEVER get lonely, or miss having a boyfriend! It's the single life for me, all the way!!
However, if Noah Wyle out of E.R falls madly in love with me, I may have to have a little rethink!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.17.2006, 12:25 PM.

07.16.2006, 10:29 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you can find a girl willing to go out with a guy unwilling to go out, enjoys anime and manga as much as me, prefer introverted guys, please tell me.

Otherwise, it's 22 years since I was born, and a record total of three crushes.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.16.2006, 12:33 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No girlfriend at the moment

07.16.2006, 05:16 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dballred

Hahhaa

07.16.2006, 05:17 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howl is my date.. in my dream... : p

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

07.17.2006, 08:20 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dballred

teehee, of course!

07.17.2006, 12:20 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

i hope to get married someday..lolz would want that so bad...

07.17.2006, 01:33 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

i think my boyfriend is a keep - to get married to, even tho i am only 16. i guess I'm pretty much head-over-heels in love with him...lol

07.19.2006, 12:11 AM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the last girl i like i had to snort 3 lines of speed before i could talk to her, & even then i stammered.
plus, i only trust my immediate family (most of them), & what I call Chesters Group & Thems Boys, the only two group of friends I trust.

i wouldnt shove my insecurities, paranoia & variouse drug/alchohol abusions on any girl if I cared for her

cheers

07.19.2006, 06:29 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

sheesh that sucks just for one girl? wow...

07.19.2006, 01:15 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol

07.20.2006, 03:30 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
HannahSan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, I have one! he is cool, - a tech guy, has red hair...but hate to admit, he's not real...

Sig made my Snakebite

07.20.2006, 01:38 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks