QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Oh I wish...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Oh I wish... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wish granted, but then out of the blue you get attacked by a killer bar of soap.

I wish I could learn Japanese quicker.

08.16.2006, 12:04 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me too...but that's not the point...

Your wish is granted. However, because you learn Japanese so fast, you end up talking in Japanese all the time and you talk so quickly no one can understand you. Eventually you talk so much, you die of jaw cancer...(I don't really know if there is such a thing, but bear with it okay?)

Um....

I wish that I had a carton of ice-cream to eat right now...

(I have some vague memory that maybe I've said this one before....I'm too lazy to look back though...)

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

08.16.2006, 09:26 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the ice cream is poisoned

i wish (i remembered this time) i had a holden kingswood, lowrider, with hydrolics and a huge sound system with a woofer in the back seat, a green neon on drivers side, an orange neon in passenger side, blue neon in the back and ultra violet neons underneath, painted dark green with a graffiti art desighn on the front and THUGLIFE on the back, 2tall on the drivers door, a personalised plate saying GANJABUS, s special hiding place under the seat for liquer, a ******* spiked bullbar with a kangeroo on it (i love running over kangaroos) (actually the stupid fucks jump in front of the car anyway), unstealable, not stolen, a ******* loud engine, and 2pac-only God Can judge Me banging at full volume

cheers

08.17.2006, 08:06 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks