QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Oh I wish...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Oh I wish... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
Your wish is granted, but despite being protected against schizophrenia, you end up having so much weed that you develop a completely new mental disorder which results in you being the centre of a lifelong experiment in a hospital to learn about your disorder...

lol that was a good one

you accidently teleport into a glass window

I also wish I could go back in time to meet 2pac

cheers

07.20.2006, 03:23 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Granted...but he doesn't like you and thinks you're 'dissing' him and his 'homies', so he rounds up all his 'hoes' and 'bitches' and then 'pops a cap in yo' ass'!
(sorry for spelling mistakes, I don't speak gangster!)

I wish I ruled the universe...

07.20.2006, 09:20 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

granted, but all the life forms rebel and over throw you.
i wish i was smart.

Post last edited by Feel_the_Light on 07.20.2006, 10:15 AM.

07.20.2006, 10:15 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You end up so smart, that there's no-one you can realte to and talk to, and live a lonely life despising your supreme intellegence...

I wish that I could change my appearance to mimic famous people...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

Post last edited by Phyrra on 07.20.2006, 11:44 AM.

07.20.2006, 11:40 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you mimic so much that you become stuck in a famous persons body for the rest of you're life, never to see your family again.
i wish it would rain.

07.20.2006, 12:53 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It rains so much that your house is ripped from its foundations and floats all the way out to sea...

I wish I owned my own mansion... with swimming pool, library and a huge bedroom

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.20.2006, 01:19 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

granted, but it gets so lonely that you go into a deep state of depression.
i wish i could find some one to break my fall and fly away with me into the night.

07.20.2006, 01:33 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

When you do fly away, you find that the greatest source of happiness was right where you began, just buried, hidden and seemingly distant...

Actually, I'd fill the house with people (as long as they take their shoes off) so I'd never get lonely!!

I wish that I was able to take away the physical and emotional pain people feel...

Post last edited by Phyrra on 07.20.2006, 02:48 PM.

07.20.2006, 02:47 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

your wish is granted but since you take away so many people's pain you become sensitive to everything and die from getting a nail stuck up your foot.

07.20.2006, 03:08 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
your wish is granted but since you take away so many people's pain you become sensitive to everything and die from getting a nail stuck up your foot.

Haha, that's the funniest thing I've read in ages. I was actually trying to be sensitive, but you turned it on it's head Very good, nanafan!

You didn't wish, so I'll make a wish instead

I wish that I could speak to famous people from history...

07.20.2006, 03:24 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
HannahSan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

but they then take you up as those geeky "number one fan" people, and avoid your conversations, and also that they don't know the futuristic things you talk about

I wish I were a cartoon

Sig made my Snakebite

07.20.2006, 07:15 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

granted...but when all your friends turn on you, you get murdered in your sleep....sry!

i wish i could play tennis...

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.20.2006, 08:35 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you get to play tennis but are murdered by a rabid fan.
yeah i forgot my last wish duh..
i wish to go to japan.

07.20.2006, 09:21 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

A boat to Japan is arranged, but it takes such a long time to get there, that it's 2019 before you arrive...

Everyone knows what happens in 2019 don't they? Toko is destroyed by a 'secret weapon' during WWIII... and you are forced to live in Neo-Tokyo!! (I just saw the Akira DVD box, and thought about this amazing film)

I wish that I could slow down or speed up time, whenever I wanted to.

07.21.2006, 01:45 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

granted but you use it so much you get trapped for eternity in a time vortex, never to be free.
I wish i could write songs.

07.21.2006, 05:09 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Andy Dainty
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.12.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Andy Dainty Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You write the world's best song but then you are hounded by the media becuase of your abilities as they demand for more songs. You are never alone becuase the paparazzi keeps after you so you have to run away to a desert island but even there you fear that people will find you and keep wanting you to write better and better songs.

I wish I could travel the world and see all the Wonders of the Ancient World

07.21.2006, 08:25 AM Andy Dainty is offline   Profile for Andy Dainty Add Andy Dainty to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Granted...but the trip does not go well, you get trapped inside a sarcophogus in The Great Pyramid Of Giza, you're stung by a wasp in The Hanging Gardens Of Babylon, you are told by The Statue Of Zeus At Olympia that you are the lowest form of life in existance, one of the pillars of The Temple Of Artemis At Ephesus falls on you crushing your spinal column, you are blinded by The Lighthouse Of Alexandria, The Colossus Of Rhodes comes to life and pees on you as you sail underneath him, and finally, you get buried alive in The Mausoleum At Halicarnassus!!!

I wish I lived in Gotham City...

07.21.2006, 09:29 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Granted, but you get recruited as part of Batman's new crime fighting unit, and then find you personally, are injured by The Joker... who says that he depises you... you are so depressed that you are taken the Arkham, and stay there for your entire life...alone...

I wish that I had a collosal library with every book known to man inside the tall bookcases...

07.21.2006, 02:17 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

granted....but then all the monsters villains come out of the book, and kill you and take over the world

i wish i had ice-cream right now...

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

07.21.2006, 03:08 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

granted..but the ice cream is so cold it kills all the nervs in your teeth n der all have to be pulled out.

i wish i win the lottery

07.21.2006, 05:00 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks