QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lilgreenpea
Hey um, heres me in my japanese school uniform

Japanese schoolgirl outfit beautiful!!

01.23.2007, 04:08 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Saddle scared me with that comment..*scary thought*
Maybe I should post a pic of me co splaying Shizuku,
easy enough. Wait, I don't have any pics of me,
their all deleted due to the lap top and my friend has
like 42 pictures of me..scary..

01.23.2007, 04:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
the sailor fuku skirt... too short for this forum.. lol

I think we need to be the judge of that.

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Maybe I should post a pic of me cos playing Shizuku

I would love you for ever if you did. Have you got acute straw hat with the purple ribbon - she looks so kawaii in that. Like a little angel. Go to your friend and demand copies of your pix back. NOW.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.23.2007, 04:46 PM.

01.23.2007, 04:44 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have a pic sorry to resurect it also it's a year old i am the one on the farthest right with a black shirt on in the back

01.23.2007, 05:58 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heheh, Saddle, knowing her she's deleted every pic of me
and then take 40 pictures the next day. She's my best friend
and stuff. I know Whisper is the movie for her.
Knowing me, I'll have a straw hat like hers. I was going to
be Shizuku for halloween. I have a pink shirt just like hers
but the yellow skirt is the troubling part. Can't find any.
Hm, I'll dress like her and wear it to school. We no need
for uniforms. I should soo get a Japanese sailor fuku
uniform and wear it at halloween or be dressed as Shizuku
or Nekozawa..heheheh..
I'm also obsessed with hats, books, and chase after cats,
even mean ones. Then I start talking to them.
Haha! Then I'm looking for some guy like Seiji and an antic
shop. I don't think it's impossible either.
alot of you guys look how I predicted you to look.

01.23.2007, 06:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, nanafan, I like your picture!

and I'm glad those 3 'Hill-Billies' allowed you to escape!

01.23.2007, 06:50 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OO i just realised, i've got a photo of me as sophie from howls moving castle. Hand made dress that is, i was well proud lol...

as for the sailor fuku skirt... thankfully i found one of a more reasonable lenth than this for the party... sorry for the picture there.. but u did ask for it...

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

Post last edited by Lilgreenpea on 01.23.2007, 08:46 PM.

01.23.2007, 08:37 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
bellmetalviscera
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by bellmetalviscera Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I-B4-E THUG, 1337 > leet > lite > elite. Meaning, "cool" or "sweet" in a nerdy FPS type of way. (FPS = first person shooter)

Lilgreenpea, you're very cute! I love your Sofi costume! Gorgeous, actually, would be a better way of saying it.

nanafan, you're so cute! I kind of associated you with Osaka and was hoping you were a cute, sweet-looking, girl!

I cut my hair. Then took a gay picture! (^_^)

"Why must fireflies die so young?"

01.24.2007, 02:57 AM bellmetalviscera is offline   Profile for bellmetalviscera Add bellmetalviscera to your buddy list Send an Email to bellmetalviscera Homepage of bellmetalviscera AIM Screenname: bellmetalviscera
kitkat
Calcifer

Registration Date: 01.23.07
  heres me altho not very prettyPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitkat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...ageID=794329920

See if the link works dont knwo how to do it properly

Post last edited by kitkat on 01.24.2007, 05:27 AM.

01.24.2007, 05:27 AM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
kitkat
Calcifer

Registration Date: 01.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitkat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i cant do anythin i cant do an avatar or a signature

01.24.2007, 05:31 AM kitkat is offline   Profile for kitkat Add kitkat to your buddy list
Black_Goat_Girl
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.24.07
Here I amPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Black_Goat_Girl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe, just some thoughts

01.24.2007, 06:05 AM Black_Goat_Girl is offline   Profile for Black_Goat_Girl Add Black_Goat_Girl to your buddy list Homepage of Black_Goat_Girl
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
OO i just realised, i've got a photo of me as sophie from howls moving castle. Hand made dress that is, i was well proud lol...

Very nice.

quote:

as for the sailor fuku skirt... thankfully i found one of a more reasonable lenth than this for the party... sorry for the picture there.. but u did ask for it...

True.

01.24.2007, 12:27 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

And your parents let you wear that? Tis very revealing, not that i dont like it though

01.24.2007, 01:38 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks for commenting on my pic. i don't have that many pictures of myself and if i do they are old..

01.24.2007, 04:03 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Goat_Girl
hehe, just some thoughts

Been playing to much Sims2 again I see.

@nanfan, great picture. You look far too clever for me.

@lilgreenpea - er...wow, and that's the long skirt? Not sure about the knee-highs though, can't recall seeing many schoolgirls around Tokyo wearing them. Sadly.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.24.2007, 06:22 PM.

01.24.2007, 06:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heheh, I wondewr what Haruko looks like!

01.24.2007, 06:23 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No thats the short skirt silly lol. I didnt wear that one.

My parents don't even know i own the outfit lol naughty me. Oh i ended up wearing fully white tights too not the knee highs. I wasnt going for authenticity really just what looked nice. Thanks for all the compliments guys, much apreshiated

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

01.24.2007, 09:00 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

thanks saddletank but i don't think that i am that clever lol.

01.25.2007, 05:33 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

only just found this thread all girls look gorgeous when i get pic of me ill post it til then youl have to wait im not that good at pictures i always look stupid bmv you win fittest pic but lgp wins cutest pic.

02.20.2007, 06:57 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO1
whoa..
shoulda checken in here again once in a while.
some nice photo updates.

btw.
lgp, your "short" skirt photo doesnt show..

02.20.2007, 07:32 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks