QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DARENRICHAADO
Hmmm, yeah i guess time seems to slow when you're tired, thanks, i hate it when they do, the worst thing is i'm an only child so i get the blame from my mum for most things, but i've learned to handle it and know that she's not herself, i might check Dream Theater out, thanks.

Check them out here yah can listen to some of there stuff
http://www.progarchives.com/Progressive_...asp?band_id=378

09.03.2006, 09:34 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's my piccie!

Beautiful, ain't I?

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

09.03.2006, 10:35 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol at your hair, its as bad as mine

cheers

09.06.2006, 08:03 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Freyarule
Here's my piccie!

Beautiful, ain't I?

Of course very beautiful eyes

09.06.2006, 08:13 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Freyarule
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thankies

09.06.2006, 08:23 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Ali
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.07.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ali Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If anyone wants to see pictures of me

www.myspace.com/musta_lintu

09.07.2006, 05:34 AM Ali is offline   Profile for Ali Add Ali to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey Ali ur a new guy! yay *observation skillz*

well welcome to ur 3 posts and enjoy and all that and im THUG and hi (lol)

cheers

09.07.2006, 07:39 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
Originally posted by Ali
If anyone wants to see pictures of me

www.myspace.com/musta_lintu

Welcome

09.07.2006, 02:25 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

'sup ali. Welcome. Enjoy yo' stay.

09.07.2006, 02:29 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok, I got some new ones there from an art project, so ok:

me up close

I belive I can fly

09.08.2006, 09:14 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

lmao Snakebite

cheers

09.08.2006, 11:18 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
Originally posted by Snakebite
Ok, I got some new ones there from an art project, so ok:

I belive I can fly

Second one reminds me of free running

09.08.2006, 02:46 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

check it out who recognises my avatar? and who agrees that the certain person in it , whoever that may be *ahem* looks evil?

cheers

09.08.2006, 11:33 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

nobody reconises my avatar? c'mon im in the post a pic of yeself thread, what bigger hint do you need?

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 09.09.2006, 11:28 AM.

09.09.2006, 10:50 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

I'm guessing it's you

09.09.2006, 12:26 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

yay somebody guessed it! know still remains the question of does the previously revealed person *ahem* in my avatar look evil?

cheers

09.09.2006, 08:55 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, you do look really evil in that avatar Thug

Is that how you wanted to look?

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

09.10.2006, 04:13 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ur avatar reminds me of that guy from that show I saw last week.

09.10.2006, 07:22 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Freyarule
Totoro

lolness

09.10.2006, 03:57 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
Lol, you do look really evil in that avatar Thug

Is that how you wanted to look?

when i edited the photo i had the basic idea of "this is gonna look evil"so yea. in the original i was pretty angry anyway, so it was half done lol. i made about 7 edits of that photo, my avatar being a cut out and resized to be smaller cut out of my face

cheers

09.11.2006, 08:57 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks