QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
v nice photo lgp

03.30.2007, 06:02 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LGP, you look very mature there - 20 ish?

Very stylish.

With that silver ball in your hand I cant help but be reminded of David Bowie in "Labyrinth"

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.30.2007, 06:26 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
panda:alice
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by panda:alice Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, thanks ToolFan. *blushes*

My imagination is my best friend

03.30.2007, 06:39 PM panda:alice is offline   Profile for panda:alice Add panda:alice to your buddy list Send an Email to panda:alice Homepage of panda:alice YIM Screenname: faye_lux
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*shoves hat over head*
I'm gonna tape myself..

03.30.2007, 07:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey, great pictures lgp and Panda!

@FFF: go for it

03.30.2007, 07:31 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
panda:alice
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by panda:alice Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks Seiji!

My imagination is my best friend

03.30.2007, 07:34 PM panda:alice is offline   Profile for panda:alice Add panda:alice to your buddy list Send an Email to panda:alice Homepage of panda:alice YIM Screenname: faye_lux
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I just made an account on You Tube.(my user name is kudakitsuneYue)
I'm gonna upload one slide show I made, possibly some drawings, and myself singing..
1.Totoro opening theme(in English)
2.Lonely and Gorgeous(this is one that is too funny)
3.Numa Numa(Russian. I sound better singing Russian)
One of those.^^Or Shizuku's country road.
I wonder if my cuz can still play violin...

03.30.2007, 07:34 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by panda:alice
Aww, thanks ToolFan. *blushes*

Your Welcome

03.31.2007, 06:47 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nice pics both of you lgp you look very cute and so do you panda il chat to you on msn lgp. when i get my comp il get a proper pic of me on here instead of that hideous one. thats on here ill use a proper camera

04.02.2007, 02:42 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Meh, I can't use You Tube.
for some reason..My videos won't work.

04.02.2007, 08:21 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak

It could be the file format, what format are you uploading them as?

04.03.2007, 04:45 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
quote:

It could be the file format, what format are you uploading them as?

I'm fixing that. Um, what's the format for it, cause I almost got it the other day, I believe.
I'm not sure, I'm just wondering the size. Can you tell me?
Please?
Oh yeah, once my 300$ camera is fixed(aw, broken already?), I can take good quality videos. My sister and me are collecting plushes. And, I could make my drawings move, once I get help from either my cousin Shawn or this other guy.
He's good with this stuff. He's got some awesome videos there already. But, my little cousin is a much better actor than him.(ha ha! I wish I could give you their web site. I wonder why they have a web site?)

04.03.2007, 08:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Well, I finally uploaded my pic to my avatar, so feel free to gap or puke at my awesomeness or my blearghness.

Why is your name roarkiller, and you are not roarkiller. Other people are you.lol!

Check out my music:

04.08.2007, 04:31 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The person posting this now is now gonna make a screen saver of my pictures.
I do have a picture of me on my mom's site, an old one, but we can't find her site. Tee hee hee..

04.08.2007, 05:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Wadders
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wadders Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

04.09.2007, 04:38 PM Wadders is offline   Profile for Wadders Add Wadders to your buddy list Homepage of Wadders
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
which one is you?
mwahahaha

welcome to the forum Amigo..

04.10.2007, 10:39 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Maybe Raymus can get it up for me..hm..
*looks blankly at camera*
I should take a picture of me sitting like L. Cause I always sit like that.

04.10.2007, 06:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

if only i could buy a new charger for my camera and a usb cord if that's what it's called

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

04.10.2007, 06:21 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Right now, you'll all have to wait.
I have to wait till I get my expensive camera batteries, and load on all my pictures/videos from my old one on my dad's and my computer.(because I'll screw something up and they'll go missing)I'm doing it in that order because I'm going to delete everything off my old camera and give it to my sister once I get batteries. Then I'll do the rest. You'll get to see some of my art, etc.

04.10.2007, 06:25 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Right now, you'll all have to wait.
I have to wait till I get my expensive camera batteries, and load on all my pictures/videos from my old one on my dad's and my computer.(because I'll screw something up and they'll go missing)I'm doing it in that order because I'm going to delete everything off my old camera and give it to my sister once I get batteries. Then I'll do the rest. You'll get to see some of my art, etc.

yeah, un hun, sure, whatever you say, you are just stalling . i kid i kid, its probably not that funny, plus you are probably a much better artist than me anyways.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.10.2007, 07:03 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks