QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]
Aimee
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Aimee Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not many pictures in this thread...dissapointing.
Why is everyone so scared? Its not like people are going to hunt you down using a picture.

12.22.2006, 12:18 PM Aimee is offline   Profile for Aimee Add Aimee to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aimee
Not many pictures in this thread...dissapointing.
Why is everyone so scared? Its not like people are going to hunt you down using a picture.

True, i am the thread creator and i posted my pic btw wheres yours???

12.22.2006, 12:23 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Aimee
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Aimee Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay?

12.22.2006, 12:26 PM Aimee is offline   Profile for Aimee Add Aimee to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Beautiful

12.22.2006, 01:22 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got a hair cut! see:

12.22.2006, 03:02 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
bellmetalviscera
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by bellmetalviscera Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry to rehash an old thread. But, I'm a new nublet.

You guys (oddly most of you are guys) are quite cute, indeed. And Frey and Aimee are especially pretty!

Here's a fairly ugly photo of myself:

Here's a much nicer one without makeup:

n00b bellmetalviscera ftw.

"Why must fireflies die so young?"

01.19.2007, 05:57 PM bellmetalviscera is offline   Profile for bellmetalviscera Add bellmetalviscera to your buddy list Send an Email to bellmetalviscera Homepage of bellmetalviscera AIM Screenname: bellmetalviscera
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
Originally posted by bellmetalviscera

You guys (oddly most of you are guys) are quite cute, indeed. And Frey and Aimee are especially pretty!

Here's a much nicer one without makeup:

Thanks for brining back the old thread i made, btw GOD YOU BEAUTIFUL , hope that im one of the cutes guys?

01.20.2007, 06:41 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

i ******* hate when poeple call theselves ugly.

for the record, u aint ugly

quote:

is that ftw at the end the same i use wich meens **** The World?

cheers

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 01.21.2007, 08:08 AM.

01.21.2007, 08:07 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ftw also means "for the win"

01.21.2007, 08:27 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well i like **** The World.

My cousin has a FTW tatoo.
(fuck the world, not for the win or whatever)

he's my hero lol

cheers

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 01.21.2007, 08:41 AM.

01.21.2007, 08:36 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey um, heres me in my japanese school uniform

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

01.21.2007, 02:02 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
bellmetalviscera
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by bellmetalviscera Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^^ You are radiant! Extremely gorgeous.

I-B4-E THUG, I didn't mean to refer to myself as ugly. I was referring to the photo.

And I was saying "for the win" but sarcastically. I never say "ftw" to mean "f*ck the world." It's just not 1337.

"Why must fireflies die so young?"

01.22.2007, 02:18 AM bellmetalviscera is offline   Profile for bellmetalviscera Add bellmetalviscera to your buddy list Send an Email to bellmetalviscera Homepage of bellmetalviscera AIM Screenname: bellmetalviscera
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow thanks Your pictures are lovely, you've got gorgous eyes and cheekbones.

01.22.2007, 08:47 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's a photo of me

01.22.2007, 03:21 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
I look like exactly like Shizuku, minus the skirt.

Hm, that would be an interesting picture... *daydreams*

bellmetalviscera - very pretty. Glad I found those pix, what you wrote in that other thead had me really confused, masturbating over NGE isn't something I would have thought of doing!

Oh, here's me:

@lilgreenpea - very very cute but of course with sailor fuku cosplay everyone wants to see how short the skirt is

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.22.2007, 05:46 PM.

01.22.2007, 05:43 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heres an up todate pic of me in my prime time XD

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

01.22.2007, 07:05 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

the sailor fuku skirt... too short for this forum.. lol

01.23.2007, 10:10 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

quote:
^^^ You are radiant! Extremely gorgeous.

I-B4-E THUG, I didn't mean to refer to myself as ugly. I was referring to the photo.

And I was saying "for the win" but sarcastically. I never say "ftw" to mean "f*ck the world." It's just not 1337.

kk all good then.

why's it not 1337?
wats 1337?

lmao at mpw, told me bout the hair.

looks cool

lmao at saddletank but u look like the kind of guy i meet at parties dad drags me along to. and where was masturbating mentioned?

lilgreenpea has the 2nd best pic here (mines better lol)

PPLZ:::: be looking for me, im gonna post a pic when i get my dreadlocks doone in a month or 2.

HELL YEAAAAA!

(and endlesstwighlight still looks emo lol)

cheers

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 01.23.2007, 10:27 AM.

01.23.2007, 10:26 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG

taken while drunk, probably 2 or 3 months ago, at the moment ive got less pimple and shit, and my beenie has been washed so its a lot cleaner. oh jayyyyyar, im ******* pretty

cheers

damn i look so different now!
longer hair, hairier chin (been keeping good care of the oll' goatea), less pimples n shit, etc etc.

cheers

01.23.2007, 10:41 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lilgreenpea
the sailor fuku skirt... too short for this forum.. lol

All the better. xP

01.23.2007, 11:56 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks