QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...    »  ]
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@San: Don't listen to Roar, some people are just skinny and we're fine the way we are, okay??

08.01.2013, 04:48 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
I don't really have an issue posting a photo on here of me, since I post them on my tumblr all the time anyway, but I guess if in the future maybe there'd be a time when I'd be uncomfortable with it.

I'll post it in a link though, because I always feel embarrassed otherwise :')

This is me, a week ago in Sicily:

Me!

Wow Italy, always wanted to go there. You have fun there ?

08.01.2013, 06:02 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
NC, well... the first thing that popped in my head was Christina Ricci. And I'll leave my hint at that.

No offence intended, but you're welcome to slap me around with a trout if you figure it out

I cannot work out what you're hinting at you rascal, and I am definitely giving you the side-eye right now

Thank you Fenk ^^

I was in Sicily for ten days on holiday, it was extremely beautiful and it actually has such a distinct culture. I went to the summit of Mt Etna and everything!

08.01.2013, 06:14 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love all of Italy, such a beautiful country and such lovely people. I have never been to Sicily though.

I think, NC, the last time we saw you, you were blonde, so that might be it.

You're looking fantastic though, as ever.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.01.2013, 06:18 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was?! That must have been a really long time ago

Yeah, I would definitely recommend Sicily to anybody, especially Taormina - one of the places we visited - which was just gorgeous. I stayed in Cefalu though and that was beautiful also. The people are very friendly, but very few speak even basic English. They also did not cater towards the English as well, no 'English pubs' or the like. There were a lot more French or Danish tourists than there was Brits.

And thank you :'')

08.01.2013, 06:21 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep, I remember that blonde picture as well...

08.01.2013, 09:53 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think probably a lot of people haven't posted pictures for a long time because they feel like once was enough! I know I feel sometimes like it would be vain to post more photos of myself (not that I have a problem with anybody else doing that!) so I haven't lately. Maybe I will come up with a more recent photo one day soon though.

08.01.2013, 11:39 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I think probably a lot of people haven't posted pictures for a long time because they feel like once was enough! I know I feel sometimes like it would be vain to post more photos of myself (not that I have a problem with anybody else doing that!) so I haven't lately. Maybe I will come up with a more recent photo one day soon though.

Ahh, you should! I'd like to see

08.01.2013, 11:57 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
@San: Eat more. Please. I'm worried about you.

I shall now make a list.

1. I carry a panda backpack to school full of food. Literally, whenever my friends are hungry, they go though my backpack

2. I'm eating a dai bao right now. Thats like a chinese meat bun, but 4x bigger, full of pork, beef, a quail egg, and veggies.

3. >>>I have been diagnosed by quite a few doctors as having the 'failure to thrive'.<<<

4. My nutritionist made me drink 600 calorie Scandishake thing. It was the consistency of pudding, I drank 2 a day for 3 years. So don't say I didn't try.

5. I have worn a backbrace for 6 years now, and I'm pretty sure there was this whole breakthrough where corsets make you lose weight? Yeah...

6. If my metabolism wasn't so #@%$ed up, with the amount of food I eat, I'd be overweight.

Eat more, you were saying?

08.01.2013, 12:14 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
quote:
@San: Eat more. Please. I'm worried about you.

I shall now make a list.

1. I carry a panda backpack to school full of food. Literally, whenever my friends are hungry, they go though my backpack

2. I'm eating a dai bao right now. Thats like a chinese meat bun, but 4x bigger, full of pork, beef, a quail egg, and veggies.

3. >>>I have been diagnosed by quite a few doctors as having the 'failure to thrive'.<<<

4. My nutritionist made me drink 600 calorie Scandishake thing. It was the consistency of pudding, I drank 2 a day for 3 years. So don't say I didn't try.

5. I have worn a backbrace for 6 years now, and I'm pretty sure there was this whole breakthrough where corsets make you lose weight? Yeah...

6. If my metabolism wasn't so #@%$ed up, with the amount of food I eat, I'd be overweight.

well said san well said.however i noticed recently you know many slang but that is how youth today are anyway. it is not a complement nor a advice just a realization

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 08.01.2013, 12:31 PM.

08.01.2013, 12:29 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by saviour2012
well said san well said.however i noticed recently you know many slang but that is how youth today are anyway. it is not a complement nor a advice just a realization

I curse like a sailor at home.
Though in public I'm the most innocent thing.

08.01.2013, 12:44 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dai bao sounds nice. An asian Cornish pasty.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.01.2013, 01:55 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I mentioned before, I would love to see photo's of everyone, so the my Avatar is what I look like.

I am a bit yellow yes, I am tanning right now.

In all seriousness, this was me about 4 years ago.

No judging, no laughing. I was 235 Pounds at my highest, I'm like 125 now.

08.01.2013, 01:59 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Damn, and I haven't had breakfast yet...

sigh

no place around here serves Dai Bao...

08.01.2013, 01:59 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Koda
Ohmu

Me now

08.01.2013, 02:02 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g

... ... ... Yes.

Well my brother's about the same as you in that sense, though less extreme. Strictly speaking though, it's not about how much you eat but how much you absorb. Didn't know about the backbrace though, spinal curvature? I get the feeling that you have a genetic growth stunt issue or something.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.01.2013, 11:19 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Ohmu

I have a gorgeously curvy spine
(
)
(
)

Lol.

Let's just say when I get to college, I'm hoping to gain the 'freshman 15'. Seriously, my biggest weight accomplishment was 12 lbs in 3.5 months... I lost half of that on my trip to Washington, DC. The trip was 2.5 days...

And the most amazing thing is I keep on shooting up like Jack's beanstalk, and I stay the same weight.

08.01.2013, 11:26 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tall. Thin. Curvy. Hard to gain weight.

OMG San, I bet you'd be awesome as a catwalk model. No kidding.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.01.2013, 11:31 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Ohmu

quote:
Tall. Thin. Curvy. Hard to gain weight.

OMG San, I bet you'd be awesome as a catwalk model. No kidding.

Haha, but not too tall, tall in respect to my relatives.

But yeah, not as if I hear that on a monthly basis from friends and my mom.
And then my brother would make that comment that I will never post here, because you are all decent people, and I have a bit of dignity.

08.01.2013, 11:48 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Koda
Ohmu

Decent people where ? haha, still it's a good body type to have tall and skinny.

08.02.2013, 04:07 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
[  «    ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks