QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good photo LGP.

03.03.2007, 02:31 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that's a cute pic lgp!!

03.03.2007, 03:20 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

grate pic where was it taken

03.03.2007, 03:43 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, yeah, LGP what a cool pic. You look like you should be in a rock band, they use arty photos like that.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.03.2007, 05:08 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lilgreenpea

Woo im down with the braken! I love the place where this photo was taken. Its in an old bit of woodland at a forestry centre, i spend a fair bit of my time at that place. Last time i went i was talking to an owl in the dark

Love your photo tool fan, your cute ^-^

Thanks, love your photo very beautiful..

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 03.03.2007, 05:24 PM.

03.03.2007, 05:23 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lilgreenpea

Woo im down with the braken! I love the place where this photo was taken. Its in an old bit of woodland at a forestry centre, i spend a fair bit of my time at that place. Last time i went i was talking to an owl in the dark

Love your photo tool fan, your cute ^-^

You are SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!!!!!!

It looks really pretty where you are too, btw

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

03.03.2007, 09:17 PM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^ Ya nice photo
Too bad I can't show my pic of my self,
a cartoonist never shows himself you know,

My inspiration of my work

03.03.2007, 09:39 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me again.......rawr......

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

03.04.2007, 02:27 AM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You remind me of early pics of Kate Bush, back in the early 80s. When she was pretty.

Great eyes.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.04.2007, 03:54 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
You remind me of early pics of Kate Bush, back in the early 80s. When she was pretty.

Great eyes.

Have to agree...

03.04.2007, 08:40 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Aww, why thank you very much >^_^<

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

03.04.2007, 04:42 PM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, Kat is so pretty. Her eyes are pretty too.
dang camera!! Where in god's name is the stupid thing
to connect it to my lap top? I'm losing it..

03.04.2007, 08:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

great pic vc. lovely bright eyes.

03.05.2007, 12:17 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Thank you >^.^<

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

03.06.2007, 02:23 AM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks everyone It was taken at roslistion forestry centre. Im lying on an uprooted tree where i always go to when im stressed. Love that place so much in fact i just got back from there. I do volentary work up there with thebirds of prey. Took some new photos today, got some nice ones of the trees ^-^ Starting to feel a little vein putting another picture up but oh well its only you lot im sure you wont mind

VampireGirl youve got a really nice face shape, very purdy eyesies too.

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

Post last edited by Lilgreenpea on 03.06.2007, 01:54 PM.

03.06.2007, 01:53 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LGP reminds me of one of my cousin's.

03.06.2007, 02:21 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
looks like oyu like putting up pictures of yourself..
hehe..
nah, just joking, although I would too, If I was as pretty as you (and a girl.. ).

03.06.2007, 06:46 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

kat you are pretty too. nice hair and stuff. lol i don't think we will ever see a pic of jrr.

03.06.2007, 08:47 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

LGP: your eyes are just amazing. They almost have a reddish tinge in that last pic. Very serene.

03.06.2007, 09:51 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
kat you are pretty too. nice hair and stuff. lol i don't think we will ever see a pic of jrr.

Aw, thank you very much! >^_^<

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

03.06.2007, 10:37 PM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
[  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks