QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF just doest know how to upload anything.
FFF you are hopeless when it comes to uploading anything.
am i right Kitty cat?

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

04.10.2007, 09:54 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
BehindTheMask
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BehindTheMask Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow. Everyone is so pretty and handsome, and that's a cute little monkey, Wadders. \m/

And turns no more his head;
Because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

- Frankenstein

04.10.2007, 11:06 PM BehindTheMask is offline   Profile for BehindTheMask Add BehindTheMask to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that sounds good fff cant wait to see your art work i am an artist of sorts myself my work isnt that good but i do it for enjoyment.

04.11.2007, 11:41 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ray15
am i right Kitty cat?

He he he. True, I don't know how it works.*sweat drop*
Besides, you don't know exactly what I do, I'm always losing things and screwing up everything.(where'd I put the darn internet thing!)
Sanfan, you know about my lap top thing. I don't know how lap tops worked. I only figured out how technology worked once I first signed on here, then broke it after six weeks..Broken for six months too.
I need new batteries for my camera and my stuff is pretty blurry on it and it takes the same batteries as my expensive one, except the expensive one killed the battery after six seconds.(shoot)
Now, how come most people who draw don't know how computers/internet works? Hm...
*looks blankly at it*As if any of you can help me with it. I need my memory stick..Shoot, I lost it. Now where's that and how does that work..

04.11.2007, 05:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
quote:
Originally posted by Ray15
am i right Kitty cat?

He he he. True, I don't know how it works.*sweat drop*
Besides, you don't know exactly what I do, I'm always losing things and screwing up everything.(where'd I put the darn internet thing!)
Sanfan, you know about my lap top thing. I don't know how lap tops worked. I only figured out how technology worked once I first signed on here, then broke it after six weeks..Broken for six months too.
I need new batteries for my camera and my stuff is pretty blurry on it and it takes the same batteries as my expensive one, except the expensive one killed the battery after six seconds.(shoot)
Now, how come most people who draw don't know how computers/internet works? Hm...
*looks blankly at it*As if any of you can help me with it. I need my memory stick..Shoot, I lost it. Now where's that and how does that work..

my computer is always broken so i have to use my dads lap top that's supposed to be mine.you should get rechargeable batteries,my dad has had the same batteries for his camera for a couple of years.i always lose stuff all the time that's why we got a shed.

Post last edited by Ray15 on 04.11.2007, 05:24 PM.

04.11.2007, 05:23 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a very good memory, I can remember things since my first Christmas, yes, it's just I fail to remember simple things or where my items are. We have a shed that's as big as our house.(ugh, I'm gonna join a sport someday, or I'm gonna get fat from all these suckers)
My expensive camera can't take rechargeables. It'll explode, my one with all my stuff on it might be able to. My lap top needed a new battery since I bought it.(oh, I can get that plushie I wanted now, can't I?)
I found a song that'd be hilarious with me in it. I need a program so I can make my chibis into a music video. So, and I'll get a few more plushes, and have a little Chibi Art School. Ha ha! Mr.Hat-and-Clogs is on my list next, then the Tsubasa ones, and Suiseiseki and Raito and L for the last ones. Plushies are considerably cheap in some stores. If only I could find all the Fruits Basket ones, they'd cost my 6$ Canadian a piece in some anime stores.(heck, why don't I just order it in there, it'd be cheaper)

04.11.2007, 05:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

quote:
I have a very good memory, I can remember things since my first Christmas, yes, it's just I fail to remember simple things or where my items are. We have a shed that's as big as our house.(ugh, I'm gonna join a sport someday, or I'm gonna get fat from all these suckers)
My expensive camera can't take rechargeables. It'll explode, my one with all my stuff on it might be able to. My lap top needed a new battery since I bought it.(oh, I can get that plushie I wanted now, can't I?)
I found a song that'd be hilarious with me in it. I need a program so I can make my chibis into a music video. So, and I'll get a few more plushes, and have a little Chibi Art School. Ha ha! Mr.Hat-and-Clogs is on my list next, then the Tsubasa ones, and Suiseiseki and Raito and L for the last ones. Plushies are considerably cheap in some stores. If only I could find all the Fruits Basket ones, they'd cost my 6$ Canadian a piece in some anime stores.(heck, why don't I just order it in there, it'd be cheaper)

exactly how many plushies do you have?
how many anime stores do you live near?i don't have any anime stores i have to buy my stuff online.
if you join a sport do tennis i know a lot of girls that play tennis or softball

04.11.2007, 06:29 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Meh, but then I have to be around people and act cheery, huh? That sucks. And I'll kill everyone if I play tennis. Heck, I've already almost destroyed our power and half the population of butterflies with this arm.
Hm...Now..*looks at camera blankly*I found something that makes me look like L again. Chibi's rock!
I shall have to draw my chibi manga and tape it. Of course, I'll need some people doing the voices.(hee hee)
Good thing I can disguise mine as either male or female. Taught myself over the past few years, always had to play the pants in the family when playing with Barbie dolls.
I shall dress up also.

04.11.2007, 07:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

quote:
Meh, but then I have to be around people and act cheery, huh? That sucks. And I'll kill everyone if I play tennis. Heck, I've already almost destroyed our power and half the population of butterflies with this arm.
Hm...Now..*looks at camera blankly*I found something that makes me look like L again. Chibi's rock!
I shall have to draw my chibi manga and tape it. Of course, I'll need some people doing the voices.(hee hee)
Good thing I can disguise mine as either male or female. Taught myself over the past few years, always had to play the pants in the family when playing with Barbie dolls.
I shall dress up also.

i thought my self how to change my voice by singing

04.11.2007, 08:12 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I was trying to voice act..

04.11.2007, 09:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

quote:
I was trying to voice act..

i singed up for this voice 123 or some thing like that.all they do is send you messages for additions but my mom would not take me to any auditions,but when i get a car i'll start going to auditions.

04.11.2007, 09:32 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone! i'm loving the monkey wadders.

New picture time me thinks

Hey there ray havn't seen you on here before u been registed long?

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

Post last edited by Lilgreenpea on 04.19.2007, 11:31 AM.

04.19.2007, 11:21 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

is that you lgp thats very cute.

04.19.2007, 11:36 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The effect is really good.

04.19.2007, 11:45 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep that is me. I did the effect with photoshop, i do love that program

04.22.2007, 09:46 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Really beautiful!!!
Your pic becalms me- thank you!
I know its just a picture, but you helped me very much at the moment...

I luv the susuwatari^^

04.22.2007, 03:29 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's a recent photo of myself with a thing i found whilst on a drunken night out...i named it the fist of metal!!!!

04.22.2007, 04:48 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Lilgreenpea
Hello everyone! i'm loving the monkey wadders.

New picture time me thinks

Hey there ray havn't seen you on here before u been registed long?

No, he's new. I put him here.
Nice picture.^^You too, Toolfan.
I think I figured out how to do that with my lap top, some how...*looks up*All my pictures a goofy, lol. I'm wearing a hat in almost all of them.

04.22.2007, 04:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

We might as well just call me vein now the amount of pictures ive uploaded.. lol this is me all frencyfied... a bloke came up to me in town and said how he admired my courage to wear that hat.. lol weird huh? nice tho lol

05.09.2007, 06:03 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just can't believe how lovely and white your eyes are. Do you paint them or something? Or wear slices of cucumber?

Mine are all bleecccchhhh...

And that's some serious lipstick too.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2007, 07:15 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks