QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol

08.20.2006, 03:03 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
i was gonna post something about little britain but computer said nooooo........

cheers

What computers can talk to you ???????

09.02.2006, 06:34 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me the ugly, fat bas***d himself.

Post last edited by Endless Twilight on 09.02.2006, 12:58 PM.

09.02.2006, 12:56 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
DARENRICHAADO
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DARENRICHAADO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You aren't that bad looking, should see me, but i don't have many photos not a picture person myself.

09.02.2006, 01:00 PM DARENRICHAADO is offline   Profile for DARENRICHAADO Add DARENRICHAADO to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

neither am i.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.02.2006, 01:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well thats the guys view it's the girls that are all evil to me.

09.02.2006, 01:02 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
DARENRICHAADO
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DARENRICHAADO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well it doesn't matter what you look if you're a nice person then people should see past your looks, who's evil to you apart from girls any names or something?

09.02.2006, 01:03 PM DARENRICHAADO is offline   Profile for DARENRICHAADO Add DARENRICHAADO to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

I'm fat. I need LYPOSUCKION or however the hell it's spelled. Also because I "appently" am a emo/goth I get attacked alot. I was in my pj's there an had just wokeup with the worst low after oa high ever.

09.02.2006, 01:07 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
DARENRICHAADO
Kodama

Whoa, you aren't fat, and i'm sure you're not an emo, and if you are you've got good reasons right? But in all honesty if you want my advice just ignore them be who you are and don't let anyone push ya around, stick up for yourself and remember you'e got friends here right?

09.02.2006, 01:10 PM DARENRICHAADO is offline   Profile for DARENRICHAADO Add DARENRICHAADO to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

are u sure???????????????????????? Look Fat see

Post last edited by Endless Twilight on 09.02.2006, 01:13 PM.

09.02.2006, 01:13 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
DARENRICHAADO
Kodama

yes i'm sure, so what you've got some weight on you, big deal, i'm mean personally i'd rather have weight than being stick thin, and you're not fat trust me, you're normal to me.

09.02.2006, 01:17 PM DARENRICHAADO is offline   Profile for DARENRICHAADO Add DARENRICHAADO to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im stick thin, thats only casue im really tall, but i like the way i am.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.02.2006, 01:20 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Yah but y play rugby wen the only think i can do is be a tackling dummy. (Rugbys like american football)

09.02.2006, 01:21 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
DARENRICHAADO
Kodama

i'm sure you can do more than that, i mean can you play any instruments or anything? And yeah sometimes being stick thin is fine, but not when you delibratly try and be like that if you're not, you should love who you are and be who you are.

09.02.2006, 01:23 PM DARENRICHAADO is offline   Profile for DARENRICHAADO Add DARENRICHAADO to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

I play a litte bass.

09.02.2006, 01:33 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
DARENRICHAADO
Kodama

well there you go, so what you're not great at sports, nor am i, i hate it infact, so you use your talent on bass and let people use theirs. And i'm sure you're fantastic at it anyway.

09.02.2006, 01:41 PM DARENRICHAADO is offline   Profile for DARENRICHAADO Add DARENRICHAADO to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Aww thanks mate. U cheer me up!

09.02.2006, 01:54 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

hey i know whta rugby is, at my school we have a rugby team.

Click for Gallery^^

09.02.2006, 01:54 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Good Good

09.02.2006, 02:03 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

but rugby is dumb, like most european sports, other that come to mind: Soccer is the worst sport alive, Cricket- although hockey sends its thanks and soccer again cause i really hate it.

Click for Gallery^^

09.02.2006, 02:05 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks