QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

G thanks for slagging off my contry. Go u!!

09.02.2006, 02:08 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.02.2006, 02:08 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NI's crap anyway so u can slag me off too.

09.02.2006, 02:10 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't like rugby either... mainly because I'm absolutely hopeless at sports, and rugby really needs players who are strong... unlike me

If I'm honest, football or soccer isn't that bad a game. It's just professional football that really gets on my nerves. How much they earn so much when they've barely done a scrap of work in their lives... I can get really mad when arguing with people who passionately defend football, like my bro does...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

09.02.2006, 02:11 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your bros an idiot, the National Hockey League went on strike for lower player saleries, so the most anyone can make is 7.8 Mil a year, and those guys at least earn it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.02.2006, 02:30 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Holy crap theres a massive spider in here

09.02.2006, 02:30 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Well that was outta left field...

Click for Gallery^^

09.02.2006, 02:31 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dont get how you supposed top be fat, I mean you can see your feet? o.o Anyways its old (years) but it'll do:

09.02.2006, 04:16 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Endless Twilight
Totoro

u look lyk mi next door neighbour. no offence

09.02.2006, 05:53 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
DARENRICHAADO
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DARENRICHAADO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi guys,again, how are you?

09.02.2006, 05:56 PM DARENRICHAADO is offline   Profile for DARENRICHAADO Add DARENRICHAADO to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DARENRICHAADO
Hi guys,again, how are you?

Very tired, only got off work at bout 9:50pm and then had to walk home and im in again in the morning at 10:00am

09.02.2006, 06:13 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
DARENRICHAADO
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DARENRICHAADO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Where do you work? Is it a long journey back home?

I'm alright, just listening to some music, reading some of Darren Shan and listening to my mum yell down the phone to my dad, always fighting so they are.

09.02.2006, 06:17 PM DARENRICHAADO is offline   Profile for DARENRICHAADO Add DARENRICHAADO to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DARENRICHAADO
Where do you work? Is it a long journey back home?

I'm alright, just listening to some music, reading some of Darren Shan and listening to my mum yell down the phone to my dad, always fighting so they are.

I work in a supermarket called Dunnes Stores, not too long bout 20 mins walk but after an 8 and 45 mins shift it seems long, sorry too her that my parents argue alot as with all parents, im listening to the final track of the SCORE live concert by a band called Dream Theater.

09.02.2006, 06:30 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
DARENRICHAADO
Kodama

Hmmm, yeah i guess time seems to slow when you're tired, thanks, i hate it when they do, the worst thing is i'm an only child so i get the blame from my mum for most things, but i've learned to handle it and know that she's not herself, i might check Dream Theater out, thanks.

09.02.2006, 06:35 PM DARENRICHAADO is offline   Profile for DARENRICHAADO Add DARENRICHAADO to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cool pics everyone!

To Snakebite : I like your new sig! so awesome^__^

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

09.02.2006, 10:23 PM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i would put a picture of me, but i dont think you wanna see me

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.02.2006, 10:30 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

aww. its ur own choice. I put my big bluba face in here that killed the forums.

09.02.2006, 10:38 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its just i dont think the photo can be seen

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.02.2006, 10:44 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

here it is but dont you guys laugh of me !!! incase if you cant see it theres in my avatar too

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.02.2006, 11:07 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Endless Twilight
I'm fat. I need LYPOSUCKION or however the hell it's spelled. Also because I "appently" am a emo/goth I get attacked alot. I was in my pj's there an had just wokeup with the worst low after oa high ever.

u aint fat, lol chill out about that. and goth/emo? **** it all,1st impressions are just off stupid poeple.

btw im gonna have drelocks at the end of the year! yes!

cheers

09.03.2006, 12:54 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks