QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nice pic man. i'd love to say thats me in my avatar, but I seriously doubt i look like 2pac lol

cheers

08.16.2006, 02:58 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Well, I finally uploaded my pic to my avatar, so feel free to gap or puke at my awesomeness or my blearghness.

Awesomeness

08.16.2006, 09:23 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912 Awesomeness

Trust me, it's my only current pic that's at least half decent. Blame the hair, it's why I almost never go out w/o a cap.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.17.2006, 04:55 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea, i hate my hair as well. thats why im growing it long, its gonna be dreadlocks (if i can talk Dad into not cutting them off when i get them lol)

cheers

08.17.2006, 07:56 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

taken while drunk, probably 2 or 3 months ago, at the moment ive got less pimple and shit, and my beenie has been washed so its a lot cleaner. oh jayyyyyar, im ******* pretty

cheers

08.17.2006, 09:13 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

aww very nice pics everyone!

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

08.17.2006, 10:17 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i couldt find the origanel post so i thought i'll post it hear,

i finnally got sum pics onf mi mini
its in disrepair but thats onli because im doing it up, you know putting new seats n stuff in it well hear it is,

i also got some pics of mi chickens for u

heres frank.

n heres shela

im putting these in a sig though lol

08.18.2006, 10:06 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Hyuma
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Hyuma Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mmmmh frank and shela good with potatoes :Q_____

ahahahahah

jokin'

Post last edited by Hyuma on 08.18.2006, 10:22 AM.

08.18.2006, 10:21 AM Hyuma is offline   Profile for Hyuma Add Hyuma to your buddy list Homepage of Hyuma
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kittycatjess
i couldt find the origanel post so i thought i'll post it hear,

i finnally got sum pics onf mi mini
its in disrepair but thats onli because im doing it up, you know putting new seats n stuff in it well hear it is,

i also got some pics of mi chickens for u

You lucky lucky bastard im older than you and i dont even have a car.

08.18.2006, 04:38 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd get a car if it didn't cost a bomb to get one. Here in my country, cars aren't that expensive, but the COE i.e. certificate of entitlement, which you need for every vehicle you own, costs like double that of the car itself. So we're paying like US$35000++ MINIMUM for a new car.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.18.2006, 10:45 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i got it of my brothers feoncais grandad so it only cost me like £250 thats about £400 and i got all the books with it (well over hear its actually illigel to sell a car without them so)
also its a mayfare 1988 which is one ive always wanted i think the mayfares are limited adition with the picadillys but im not sure
also as a bonus its 100% british (even though britan suck's too much for words that parts important lol)

08.19.2006, 04:28 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

know you can say "get in car bitch"

cheers

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 08.19.2006, 01:22 PM.

08.19.2006, 01:20 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

ha ha ha

08.19.2006, 01:29 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dunno how many people you can fit in it,mini's are...well..mini. Im 6'3" so i gotta get me a convertable

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.19.2006, 01:32 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
kittycatjess
Totoro

well theres 2 front seats and a sort of half back seat so im gessing about 4 depending on how big the ppl are

i wona convertable bt i dt think i can afford the inshranse lol

08.19.2006, 01:37 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

heres a picture of something thats of high value to me

08.19.2006, 05:13 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ar I was wondering why your username was Toolfan thought youm were litterally a tool fan, haha. kittycatjess why dont you just cut the roof off the mini theres your convertable for you! Well the wold record on Little Britan was 16 ok so there not exaclty serious they could only fit 5 in.

08.19.2006, 05:26 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
kittycatjess
Totoro

lol little britain is so kool,
i actually found a convertable kit on e-bay to turn a classic mini into a convertable for £400 but i thought it might wreak the whole mininess lol

08.19.2006, 05:44 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

i was gonna post something about little britain but computer said nooooo........

cheers

08.20.2006, 02:58 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*shakes head* I'm shocked at you Thug, stooping to the level of such bad jokes. lol

08.20.2006, 03:02 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks