QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Sig Making Contest
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Sig Making Contest » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Sig Making ContestPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

we should have a sig making contest, cuz i see a lot of poeple getting curiose about self sig making

SOOOOOO rulz: post em when their done & at the end wen every1 who wants to particapte has finished we can open a new thread & have a poll, K? sig can b about anything, but must have writing & picture of wat your making it for. writing can say anything

any1 interested?

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 07.29.2006, 05:46 AM.

07.29.2006, 05:36 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sure im in ill get workin on sum now

07.29.2006, 05:46 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm for it!!!

may the best man / woman win

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.29.2006, 06:49 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'D LOVE TO , but sadly i dont have my photoshop yet so im out

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 07.29.2006, 07:20 AM.

07.29.2006, 07:20 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i gt 2 dun,
eyas da first one i eva made

n eyas mi latest

07.29.2006, 08:35 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
mpw3d
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heres my sig entries:

1. Rikku - Final Fantasy X

2. Link - Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess

kittycatjess your sigs are v cool very well done

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

07.29.2006, 04:31 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
kittycatjess
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d

kittycatjess your sigs are v cool very well done

thanks
n wow i luv u zelda one

07.30.2006, 11:04 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
kittycatjess
Totoro

hay i gt anova

i origanaly used paint shop pro 4 mi 2 first ones but i made this one with adobe paintshop cs2 and it was alot easier 2 use wel enough chitter eya it is

07.30.2006, 03:10 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ummmm, only 1 sig aloud, plz? lol makes it easier to vote on at the end

heres mine, 26-layers of fun, made from Arcsoft Photo Studio, not exactly the best, but i can work with it.

mpw, that 1st one you had, the yellow one is my fave, & jess, the pigs one is funny, & tough brake toolfan.

Is everyone done?

cheers

08.01.2006, 07:52 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

yer ok ill enter da pig one den thanks

08.01.2006, 07:54 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cool know all we need is mpw3d to choose his & we can start the voting

cheers

08.02.2006, 06:57 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

i'm choosing my zelda sig for the compettion so we can then start the contest.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.02.2006, 11:07 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

cool i'll go & start a poll

cheers

08.03.2006, 06:27 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks