QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - im bored
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » im bored » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.30.06
  im boredPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PRINCE MONONOKE Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

any one want to talk

PRINCE MONONOKE
PRINCE MONONOKE > PRINCE MONONOKE

07.30.2006, 11:04 PM PRINCE MONONOKE is offline   Profile for PRINCE MONONOKE Add PRINCE MONONOKE to your buddy list Homepage of PRINCE MONONOKE Add PRINCE MONONOKE to your contact list AIM Screenname: RUN FAST YIM Screenname: U GO
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome Prince Mononoke! You should look at the other 'random boredom' thread we have here. Have fun!!!

Post last edited by aviator on 07.31.2006, 12:05 AM.

07.31.2006, 12:05 AM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PRINCE MONONOKE
any one want to talk

Welcome to the forum!!! 8]

07.31.2006, 10:39 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello! Um...let's see...Do you like...movies? (sorry, I am not good with conversations)

07.31.2006, 12:23 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im at work and bored

anyone play any online games here?

07.31.2006, 01:03 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UO
anyone play any online games here?

I play World of Warcraft... in fact, I play it too much...

The reason I like MMORPGs better than non-online games is that there are loads of real people playing it too (over 6 million). So you can make new friends, help people out, ask for advice, trade with real people... and fight real people. Unlike consoles where only you play, there are times when you need other people to play with you. Everyone has a different style of playing... and the world to explore is so enormous...

...meh, that probably made you even more bored...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.31.2006, 04:11 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by IluvHowl06
Hello! Um...let's see...Do you like...movies? (sorry, I am not good with conversations)

Try me. I bet I'm 5 times worse.

And welcome to the land of the ghibli-obsessed.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.01.2006, 05:44 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome, enjoy your stay, do you like 2pac?

cheers

08.01.2006, 07:41 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm bored too I am always bored...

Well welcome to the forum! Have fun Princess Mononoke

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

08.01.2006, 09:35 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks