QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - anmie
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » anmie » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.30.06
anmiePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PRINCE MONONOKE Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

any one like yamadas plz reply

PRINCE MONONOKE
PRINCE MONONOKE > PRINCE MONONOKE

07.30.2006, 11:38 PM PRINCE MONONOKE is offline   Profile for PRINCE MONONOKE Add PRINCE MONONOKE to your buddy list Homepage of PRINCE MONONOKE Add PRINCE MONONOKE to your contact list AIM Screenname: RUN FAST YIM Screenname: U GO
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haven't seen it but i hear it's really good..i am gonna check it out..

08.01.2006, 07:12 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love the Yamadas! It's like Charlie Brown with adults!!!

08.12.2006, 06:30 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PRINCE MONONOKE
any one like yamadas plz reply

I havent checked it out cause i was put off by the ainmation for the film. But if it is good then i will certainly get it.

08.13.2006, 06:17 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I quite liked the Yamadas! It's true that's it is very different from other Ghibli animations, but it has a lovely water-colour effect and is a very sweet movie about families! If you liked Ghiblies, you'll like The Yamadas!

08.13.2006, 10:32 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

if only can find a place on youtube to watch it!!

08.13.2006, 12:39 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
walaataleb
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by walaataleb Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i love it

08.18.2006, 07:47 AM walaataleb is offline   Profile for walaataleb Add walaataleb to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks