QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Sig Making Contest Vote
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Sig Making Contest Vote » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Contest Winner:
kittycatjess
mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Results
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
Sig Making Contest VotePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

PLZ vote on the following signatures created by me, mpw & jess, & it would be appreciated if you dropped your thoughts on each one, cheers

kittycatjess: 1st sig shes ever made:

mpw3d: Link - Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess

I-B4-E THUG: Tupac Shakure

08.03.2006, 06:37 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My vote is for mpw3d!! I am, as you all know, a huge fan of his work, and this is no exception...the colours and background are great, and also, it is the clearest of all the sigs!
kittycatjess, it's a great first attempt...I'm sure I couldn't do that well on my first go! I love Invader Zim, and we should all 'ride the pig'!
I-B4-E, nice sig, but unfortunately (for you) I hate 2Pac!

Once I have some spare space on my hard drive, I'm going to get Photoshop, and have a go myself!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 08.03.2006, 12:41 PM.

08.03.2006, 09:08 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i wish more people did enter there sigs though.... but all the sigs are great

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.03.2006, 11:00 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just like to give my congratulations to all who entered (unfortunatelly the most elaborate arts program I have on my laptop is Microsoft Paint!), spectacular arts display! I think one of the memorable ones was kittycatjess's Grave of the fireflies sig, because it was such a memorable and emotionally powerful movie...

Post last edited by aviator on 08.04.2006, 08:04 PM.

08.03.2006, 03:48 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
HannahSan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like Kittycatjess's most - it's so cute! it's really a fun sig

Sig made my Snakebite

08.03.2006, 08:14 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yey i got a vote thankyou

08.04.2006, 07:20 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah i like kittycatjess gotta love gir!

08.06.2006, 01:57 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't like voting for things like this, because I can never decide which one I like the best.

Kittycatjess' sig is so full of life ~ and I especially like the bright bit, like a star, at the top near the 'e'. My first try at a sig was appauling, yours is worlds better

mpw3d ~ I simply adore that background Link is on. The black lines and the colours are my favourite bit. I think every sig you do is so special and unique... my Phyrra one is the best you've done, in my opinion

Thug ~ my favourite bit about yours is how all the 2pac pictures seem to be different distances from the front... like I'm looking into a room full of 2pacs... It's so cool how everything is bathed in red

Congratulations everyone!! If I had entered, it would have been an embarrassment...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.06.2006, 03:06 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeh i voted MPW3D aswell, we should make this a monthly thing aswell. I should be getting my new photo shop software soon thats why i didnt enter.

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 08.06.2006, 04:48 PM.

08.06.2006, 04:47 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
I
Thug ~ my favourite bit about yours is how all the 2pac pictures seem to be different distances from the front... like I'm looking into a room full of 2pacs... It's so cool how everything is bathed in red

thankyou Phyrra

& toolfan, we should make this a regular thing hey! monthly sounds good, have all the sigs posted in the last week of the month, vote on them, & start anew next month

cheers

08.07.2006, 01:44 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
Kittycatjess' sig is so full of life ~ and I especially like the bright bit, like a star, at the top near the 'e'.

thanks, i dont know wot da light thing is i just thought it looked kool so i stuck it in lol

n yer im up 4 a monthly thing ill av to work really had n i might beat mpw3d
*douting look on face*

08.07.2006, 06:03 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yea lol.....we might have to ban mp from competitions if he wins more than 5 times in a row lol
& if we have this monthly thing at the end of the year we can count up the tornament wins & decide whos yearly champ! & make an avatar trophy or something they can have untill next year lol

cheers

08.07.2006, 11:40 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's an awesome idea thug!

08.07.2006, 11:55 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

yep 8], it is.

cheers

08.08.2006, 01:32 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

yer it can be a sig or sammat sayin number one sig maker

08.08.2006, 07:05 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
kittycatjess
Totoro

i think its now safe to sat mpw3d has won, well done

Post last edited by kittycatjess on 08.08.2006, 04:09 PM.

08.08.2006, 04:09 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Congrats too all who entered hopefully ill be entering next month.

08.08.2006, 05:37 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

don't worry if theres a 2nd sig comp i won't enter so that everyone else will have a proper chance ....

but all the sigs entered are brilliant

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.08.2006, 05:43 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

i didnt mean it seriosly lol. every1s welcome in it

cheers

08.09.2006, 03:07 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

no you have to enter mpw3d it wont be a compatition with out you

Post last edited by kittycatjess on 08.10.2006, 12:40 PM.

08.09.2006, 08:51 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks