QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Happy Birthday SpiritedSen!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Happy Birthday SpiritedSen!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Happy Birthday SpiritedSen!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seeing as today is SpiritedSen's birthday, I thought I'd start a thread for people to wish her a great day

So Happy Birthday !!

Hope you get loads of cool prezzies... 8]

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.06.2006, 01:36 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SpiritedSen!!

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.06.2006, 05:08 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Kanta
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.26.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kanta Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

61years ago on August 6, Hiroshima was atomic bombed. The ceremony was held in Hiroshima today and Japanese morned 300,000 people killed by nuclear bombs. It's very hot day same as that day.
Now I remembered today is Sprited Sen's birthday.Happy birthday to the person who posted the most in this forum.

Post last edited by Kanta on 08.06.2006, 10:01 AM.

08.06.2006, 05:38 AM Kanta is offline   Profile for Kanta Add Kanta to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday spirited sen and we must remember the dead in hiroshima aswell and the terrible act the americans performed on innoccent people.

08.06.2006, 06:01 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Spirited Sen
Praying for the dead in Hiroshima.

08.06.2006, 08:12 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awwwww guys!! *blushes* Phyrra, thanks so much for the thread...it's one of the nicest things anyone's ever done!! Thanks so much for everyone's good wishes, and I'm having a lovely birthday. My main pressie was the purple Sony Walkman MP3 player, 6gb!! It looks pretty sweet!
I too held my 60 seconds of silence for Hiroshima...but I try not to dwell on it as it ruins my b'day!!

THANKS AGAIN ALL...YOU ALL RULE!!

08.06.2006, 11:40 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was getting worried... for a moment after I made the thread, I thought you might not like everyone knowing it's your b-day!

Glad you did like this... happy birthday...

Strangely enough, I'm getting an iPod nano for my b-day on the 9th (3 days to go!!). But instead, I could have got the song walkman that you got, SpiritedSen! I didn't, because I loathe 'Sony', and would rather burn my money in a fire than give it to them...

Anyway, have a great day, or what's left of it

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

08.06.2006, 12:32 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dude happy b-day spiritedsen!!! have tons of fun! i shall have a moment of silence for the people of hiroshima.

08.06.2006, 01:58 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy B-day (and many more)!!!

08.06.2006, 02:30 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I see it's your birthday soon Phyraa so well make yah a thread and wish yah happy bday wishes too.

08.06.2006, 04:44 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
I see it's your birthday soon Phyraa so well make yah a thread and wish yah happy bday wishes too.

Aww... thanks

Who else has a birthday coming up? I know Howell's is on 30th August. Anyone else got a special day soon??

08.06.2006, 04:50 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Nope not til 23 rd of November

08.06.2006, 04:56 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday SpiritedSen!

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

08.06.2006, 06:20 PM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In two days't time, it's my country Singapore's 41st birthday.

But happy birthday to SpiritedSen to, heh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.06.2006, 11:54 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

happy birthday SS! make you a sig present or something!
& as for hiroshima, i could start a large argument about that....................

cheers SS

08.07.2006, 01:31 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

happy b-day SpiritedSen

08.07.2006, 06:21 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
happy birthday SS! make you a sig present or something!

cheers SS

Wow, cheers dude!! If you mean it, how about making me a Jenson Button sig, to celebrate his first ever Grand Prix win that was on my birthday!!
Here are the pics...looking forward to my pressie!!

BTW, the Honda Racing colours are black, white and red. Also, could you please put the date '6th August 2006' on it somewhere? Thanks!!

(Bet you wish you'd never written that now, huh??!!)

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 08.07.2006, 01:22 PM.

08.07.2006, 12:55 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol i'll try n make it real good cuz i like holden as well, even though i dont keep up on the racing

cheers

08.07.2006, 11:06 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
lol i'll try n make it real good cuz i like holden as well, even though i dont keep up on the racing

cheers

Dude, who is Holden??!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 08.07.2006, 11:56 PM.

08.07.2006, 11:56 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

nvm lol i read your post wrong
it sez honda, not holden lol

08.08.2006, 01:35 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks